66 replies to this topic

#16 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:07 PM

Wow I'm so lost right now!...will take some getting used to. I feel like I'm on some computer tech. forum, not a music board.

• terwixonse, AntonioBiows, ClintonByday and 3 others like this

#17 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:13 PM

I know the new interface takes some getting used to, but hopefully we'll all get the hang of it soon. If you have any questions in the mean time, please ask us here! We're still tweaking things a bit, so hopefully it will feel more like home very soon :)

• melnyk, mack7050, ClintonByday and 2 others like this

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#18 CreativeAmyCanuckerGal

CreativeAmyCanuckerGal

" I said No, No, No "

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:28 PM

WOW !!!!!  I haven't been in here to visit for  a few weeks, had no idea a new revamped  forum was in the works...LUV IT  :)  I actually prefer this layout over the old one , keep up the great work :) Much AMYLUV and AMYLUV KUDOS  to all involved in the changing of it all !!!!

• melnyk, ClintonByday and larahd4 like this

#19 CreativeAmyCanuckerGal

CreativeAmyCanuckerGal

" I said No, No, No "

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:32 PM

Um...where did the BLOGS stuff get to ?  I'd like to post a new poem in my blog in near future, not sure where it is on this new layout ?!, please help, thankyou  :)

• larahd4 likes this

#20 Cecilia

Cecilia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:44 PM

Unfortunately we've had to disable the blogs until we can get a new plugin to work with the new software, hopefully we'll be able to reinstate them soon. They have been archived, so we haven't lost them!

• melnyk and larahd4 like this

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#21 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:16 PM

It looks like most members' ages are showing up now even though they were hidden.

Is there any way to show my age but not my birthday?

You know that little arrow that goes to the last post in the most recent thread posted in... I miss it.

• Cecilia, larahd4 and TakeTheBox03 like this

#22 mack7050

mack7050

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:52 AM

So, I find it very hard to read each reply on the topics. I couldn't read everything. I dislike that it's completely black. I wish it was white with a black background. I have many tabs open at once that I flip through frequently so I keep looking for the old Amy icon pixil in the tab not the IPB icon. If you decide to keep the things I currently dislike about the change, will you at least change the tab icon please?

Kevin

• Cecilia and larahd4 like this

#23 Cecilia

Cecilia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:26 PM

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm still getting used to the new system, but I'll see what can be done about your concerns as soon as possible, please be patient with us in the mean time!

Mack7050, We are planning to add some different coloured skins with different title banners in the future, so you get to choose the look you like most.

• Amy Jenna Harper, melnyk, mack7050 and 1 other like this

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#24 mack7050

mack7050

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:15 PM

So, I am really confused with the site.

It used to be that you could see anything new that was posted, replied to, or blogged.

From what I picked up on, you can only see the most recent forums in the different sections in "Forum". Am I missing it? Is it there right in front of my face but not seeing the link? Could someone enlighten me if there is a link please?

Edit: I found it. It was defaulted with other options and nothing displayed so I didn't think it was correct. I don't like the layout as much as the old one. I really like the rest of the changes and the site is very refreshing to see and I like the headers very much- especially the blue one, but this change is the most I'm unhappy about.

http://www.amywineho...arch_app=forums

Edited by mack7050, 16 April 2014 - 08:23 PM.

• Cecilia, melnyk and larahd4 like this

#25 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 01:02 AM

The messaging system is so much better now. It would've been great to have it months ago when I was constantly annoying people and my msgs were all over the place haha.. :)

Do you think we can change posts per page back to 10 or 15?

#26 Birdieava

Birdieava

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:47 AM

by the way, i use a HTC One Android phone to view the forum and it looks AAHHHMAZING on my screen.

im so happy about it!  :D if you have a mobile phone, it's worth a look.

• Cecilia, melnyk, mack7050 and 2 others like this

"I must be a mermaid. I have no fear of depths and a great fear of shallow living."

- Anais Nin 

#27 Cecilia

Cecilia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:56 AM

The messaging system is so much better now. It would've been great to have it months ago when I was constantly annoying people and my msgs were all over the place haha.. :)

Do you think we can change posts per page back to 10 or 15?

I really like the new messaging system as well, it's much easier to keep track of conversations now! I have changed the number of posts per page to 15, do people prefer this?

by the way, i use a HTC One Android phone to view the forum and it looks AAHHHMAZING on my screen.

im so happy about it!  :D if you have a mobile phone, it's worth a look.

I'm glad the mobile version looks good  :amy_happy: 

Keep the feedback coming guys!

• Birdieava, melnyk and larahd4 like this

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#28 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:40 AM

The reason it's a problem for me is one of my browsers gets slowed down by the threads with the pics or videos in them if there are too many posts on a page. The original number was 15, I think, although at some point it was lowered to 10...and yeah I noticed this based on my browser.

• larahd4 likes this

#29 Cecilia

Cecilia

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:44 AM

The reason it's a problem for me is one of my browsers gets slowed down by the threads with the pics or videos in them if there are too many posts on a page. The original number was 15, I think, although at some point it was lowered to 10...and yeah I noticed this based on my browser.

Good point, lest us know if it's still too slow! Anyone else have issues with this? I've set it to 15 posts per page for now, but if people are still having speed issues I can lower it to 10

• melnyk and larahd4 like this

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#30 veronika

veronika

What's inside her never dies

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,086 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:17 PM

Whoa, big changes! Gonna take me a while getting used to the new forum, but I like it so far.

I just wanted to ask, if the typography can be whiter? (is whiter even a word? haha) I got lil trouble reading how it is now, so more contrast would help a bit, I think?, and I like the one with the dark background better than the white one. Just a suggestion :) 

btw, glad to see the Amy smileys >> :amy_veryhappy:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users