5 replies to this topic

#1 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:16 AM

There's about 10 seconds of Amy on Channel 4's Freshly Squeezed singing Rehab (Acoustic) on this Vimeo video. It starts about 40 seconds into the clip ...

I couldn't find anything about when she was on this show in the archives of Channel 4's website, but did find an old TV Airplay Chart listing that came out for the week of Oct. 7, 2006 and it had her listed as being on the show on Wednesday of that week, which would have been October 11, 2006.

• Cecilia and amylove like this
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#2 Cecilia

Cecilia

What kind of fuckery is this?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:00 AM

I'd never seen that before - I'm not a fan of early morning TV entertainment shows so never saw it when it was on. I checked out the Production company's website (http://www.remedyproductions.tv) to see if there was any more info, but all I could find apart from the video you posted was this picture from the performance (which they themselves have wrongly dated as 2008):

amy_winehouse_e4_music.jpg?itok=U6SaVj0p

• amylove likes this

smoke.jpg?t=1397395921

#3 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:23 PM

she's gorgeous in that pic. I try not to compliment women too much on their looks, rather concentrate on their talent/qualities/personality, but I can't help it with Amy. She was really beautiful!

• jasminemarie likes this

#4 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2015 - 09:09 PM

• Love is a losing game likes this

#5 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 09:32 PM

nice find ! 

#6 OinkaOinka

OinkaOinka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 11:04 AM

Aww thx Chris! Always happy to see smth new :) I'm gonna save it off quickly when I get home before it gets deleted, you never know these days ;) hope a longer footage will surface at some point.
  • Love is a losing game likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users