#1 mayday

mayday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:17 PM

couple of questions regarding Blake.

1) Do you guys think he still loves her? or at least thinks about her?

2) Have Mitch and Blake spoken since Amy's death?

3) Should Blake been at Amy's funeral?

4) Is he seen as a villain in the eyes of the public? 

5) Do you guys think he gets stares from people as hes walking down the street?

• Creeria, bbzCreeria, larahd4 and 8 others like this

#2 King Marty

King Marty

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:37 PM

I just think It's rather strange that the subject of Blake has suddenly just sprung up out of the blue, I'm more than curious why you seem fascinated by him, maybe you have a vested interest in him? I dare ask this, are you Blake? or, do you know him personally? could be his mother? and I don't think It's a stretch of the imagination but, you could even be Mitch.  

• zAMYz, perrytm3 and anthonyse16 like this

#3 mayday

mayday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 08:52 PM

I just think It's rather strange that the subject of Blake has suddenly just sprung up out of the blue, I'm more than curious why you seem fascinated by him, maybe you have a vested interest in him? I dare ask this, are you Blake? or, do you know him personally? could be his mother? and I don't think It's a stretch of the imagination but, you could even be Mitch.  

haha no, i'm just interested in blake because i want to know what amy saw in him, he played the biggest part in her downfall and im just curious as to what hes up to today.

• King Marty likes this

#4 TBR

TBR

I still wonder 'bout the things you do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:08 PM

1) She was his ex-wife despite everything but who knows. 

2) Not as far as I'm aware but Mitch has said he would be willing for Blake to do talks regarding drug use as part of the Foundation's youth programs. Otherwise his relationship with the family is frosty/non-existant.

3) This isn't a question that really can be answered. I'm sure in the families' eyes, no.

4) For the public at large, probably yes. Some take a more sympathetic view but his perception within the UK is undoubtedly negative.

5) I'm sure some people will recognise him, some won't. He lives in my city now and if I walked past him I'd probably glance but walk on. He's just a stranger after all.

#5 mayday

mayday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:16 PM

1) She was his ex-wife despite everything but who knows. 

2) Not as far as I'm aware but Mitch has said he would be willing for Blake to do talks regarding drug use as part of the Foundation's youth programs. Otherwise his relationship with the family is frosty/non-existant.

3) This isn't a question that really can be answered. I'm sure in the families' eyes, no.

4) For the public at large, probably yes. Some take a more sympathetic view but his perception within the UK is undoubtedly negative.

5) I'm sure some people will recognise him, some won't. He lives in my city now and if I walked past him I'd probably glance but walk on. He's just a stranger after all.

interesting thanks! i wonder when blakes children grow up, if they'll look at the videos of him and amy and ask him about her.

#6 Mizzwanned

Mizzwanned

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:33 PM

couple of questions regarding Blake.

1) Do you guys think he still loves her? or at least thinks about her?
2) Have Mitch and Blake spoken since Amy's death?
3) Should Blake been at Amy's funeral?
4) Is he seen as a villain in the eyes of the public?
5) Do you guys think he gets stares from people as hes walking down the street?

1. I do think he still loves her and thinks about her, I just find it weird that he moved on so quickly, and even got his ex pregnant while Amy was still alive. It's strange but I guess everyone copes differently.

2. I don't know if they've spoken but I did read an interview that Blake said he wanted to speak with him. But Mitch probably hates him

3. I think he should have been but so many people(her friends and family) dislike him so it was best that he wasn't. It probably would have cause chaos.

4. Yes to most
5. Yes

#7 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2015 - 09:51 AM

Screenshots of his Google+ profile:

[attachment=5723:1.png]

[attachment=5724:2.png]

A photo of his son, Jack:

[attachment=5725:3.png]

A photo of his daughter, Lola Jade:

[attachment=5726:4.png]

A photo of his girlfriend, Christine:

[attachment=5727:5.png]

#8 The Other Side

The Other Side

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 690 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:10 PM

On the last pic you can see his AMY tatoo, ouch.

#9 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2015 - 03:25 PM

i wonder when blakes children grow up, if they'll look at the videos of him and amy and ask him about her.

He has named his daughter after Amy, so I'm sure they will ask him about her when they get older.

#10 mayday

mayday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 01:41 AM

He has named his daughter after Amy, so I'm sure they will ask him about her when they get older.

i remember on the jeremy kyle show he said that amy was his one true love and no one could come close to how much he loved her, i wonder what his wife might've thought about that even though she said she admitted amy and blake were made for each other. btw has he broken up with his wife? it'd be so interesting to talk to him. i'm currently reading Mitch's book, almost done it.

#11 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:13 AM

btw has he broken up with his wife?

Given the fact that he still refers to Amy as his wife, I doubt he ever got married to the mother of his children whom he is no longer in a relationship with.

#12 Mizzwanned

Mizzwanned

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 15 April 2015 - 06:41 AM

It's such a sad love story
  • King Marty likes this

#13 Soul Power

Soul Power

More than a fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 April 2015 - 07:14 PM

The last line of his Google+ intro made me a bit teary. It's like that pathetic picture in Sam Shaker's place looking up at the painting of himself & Amy.  Whatever you think of him...it's just sad, sad, sad. 

#14 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2015 - 09:18 PM

Whatever you think of him...it's just sad, sad, sad.

It's very sad, indeed.

#15 mayday

mayday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:41 PM

It's very sad indeed. My heart goes out to him.

i think he dearly regrets everything that's happened to him. i found this interesting update on him that gave me chills. 

"I saw him last summer, I'm a massive amy fan and I was waiting by the bus stop when he walked past me with a woman, he looked at me for a hot second, and I saw a look of guilt on his face, it felt like he knew I love Amy, but he kept walking with his arm around this woman, looking like he didn't have a care in the world and from the distance, the woman he was with looked like he was with Amy from afar, how they used to stroll together, looking like a hurricane hit them but they were happy because they had each other, and it completely broke my heart because it showed me how quickly he replaced her, while she was choked up and he was okay"

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blake

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users