• rosellaar60, peterrk60, aishaai11 and 2 others like this

#3 Agresio

Agresio

just me and my dignity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 12:02 AM

Amy was acting really weird during that Interview, she was stuttering a lot. Poor Amy.  :blush:

• Ace of Hearts, rosellaar60 and paulinegz3 like this

#4 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 08:01 AM

When was that interview done?

February 2007, MTV BackStage Pass Interview, they had Amy there when she was voted as one of mtvU's 'Freshman Five'

Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#5 Ace of Hearts

Ace of Hearts

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 11:39 AM

It's interviews like this that make me feel that she was using drugs before Blake and and her we're married. I know that's the whole spoken word " she only touched drugs after we were married" but I can't help but think it was before that

#6 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:11 PM

I remember somewhere, maybe Amy's mom saying that she had a stuttering problem that she covered up. I could be wrong but if you're nervous, or just having a bad day in general it can become more pronounced.

#7 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:31 PM

I remember somewhere, maybe Amy's mom saying that she had a stuttering problem that she covered up. I could be wrong but if you're nervous, or just having a bad day in general it can become more pronounced.

In Janis' book I think she mentions the stutter as a new thing that developped when Amy started spiraling out of control. Her ex-manager Nick also said it came out of nowhere.

• amylove likes this

#8 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:33 PM

Oh ok. I thought it was something she had when she was younger. I think we talked about it somewhere on the forum.

#9 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:41 PM

It's interviews like this that make me feel that she was using drugs before Blake and and her we're married. I know that's the whole spoken word " she only touched drugs after we were married" but I can't help but think it was before that

Exactly! I was going to bring that up also. There's always mention of her using drugs after the wedding, but it doesn't add up.

Blake said she was using coke when they met up to listen to demos of B2B, which had surprised him as she wasn't into coke when they first went out in 2005.

In Mitch's book, he says Alex Clare suspected that she had met up with Blake while they were together and that he smelt heroin on her. Blake also said that she started trying heroin when fame and media attention started to take hold, which coul've been as early as the album's release, so late 2006.

I've always believed that the heavy drug use started around late 2006, and this interview is quite unsettling. Her eyes are really red, and she's pretty self-conscious about what she says and how she comes across.

• Ace of Hearts likes this

#10 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2015 - 03:20 PM

I like this interview despite her mild stutter and red eyes.

#11 Ace of Hearts

Ace of Hearts

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 02:02 AM

The shortness of her breath and breathing difficulties in this interview and her self consciousness make my heart ache. I just want to give her a big hug
  • HelloSailor likes this

#12 Mizzwanned

Mizzwanned

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 12 July 2015 - 08:30 PM

I've always noticed her stuttering in a few interviews. She did that shortness of breath thing a lot. Could have been nerves or weed

#13 Love is a losing game

Love is a losing game

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 13 November 2015 - 09:54 PM

Just re-watched this interview and noticed it's been posted already. Sorry to say, I'm pretty sure she's on coke here. I can see it's been brought up here anyway. I like what she says though, it's still herself talking❤️ X

#14 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 11:02 PM

I re-watched a bit of the Jeremy Kyle interview with Blake, and he says that they did do heroin before they were married, but at first it started out as once a week, then twice a week, and that it wasn't until after they were married that they were fully addicted and doing it every day.

She's either on drugs or on a come-down, either way it ain't pretty. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users