8 replies to this topic

#1 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

Psalm 46:10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 02:41 AM

I do not know if this has been posted , but when Amy.came out with her clothing line I was ecstatic. Unfortunately I never got the chance to get any of her clothing. My thing is are they going to continue to sell her old pieces? I do not see her listed on Fred Perry's web site. It saddens me if Amy's fans cannot get any of her old clothing. It would be great if maybe Mitch Winehouse made a store for Amy, with all of her clothing line. I saw a store and it had Amy's clothing , but I cannot find the picture. Hopefully ,soon this happens. I don't want them to stop just because and yes I checked online and on EBay, but very limited pieces and like always you can never find your size.

John 17:25-26 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

#2 mayday

mayday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 02:41 AM

theres some stuff on here

http://store.amywine...e=ArtistWebsite

#3 pattieboyd2

pattieboyd2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 17 September 2015 - 09:37 AM

Fred Perry have just launched their new Amy Winehouse Autumn/Winter line including a re-issue of the argyle jumper dress. I want them all but I will have to narrow it down to a couple of pieces.  I hope they don't sell out too quickly!

I'm not gonna meet your mother anytime

#4 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:38 AM

You can try your luck with ebay but some of the stuff has already been weared (or wore? my english is so bad sometimes)

Amy flies in paradise

#5 Love is a losing game

Love is a losing game

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:15 PM

I do not know if this has been posted , but when Amy.came out with her clothing line I was ecstatic. Unfortunately I never got the chance to get any of her clothing. My thing is are they going to continue to sell her old pieces? I do not see her listed on Fred Perry's web site. It saddens me if Amy's fans cannot get any of her old clothing. It would be great if maybe Mitch Winehouse made a store for Amy, with all of her clothing line. I saw a store and it had Amy's clothing , but I cannot find the picture. Hopefully ,soon this happens. I don't want them to stop just because and yes I checked online and on EBay, but very limited pieces and like always you can never find your size.

Check this out - hope it helps.

http://www.fredperry...ouse-foundation

X
  • pattieboyd2 likes this

#6 pattieboyd2

pattieboyd2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:48 AM

I got the black bowling shirt.  The Australian dollar is bad against the pound, couldn't justfiy spending any more!  I'm hoping they'll do another reissue of some of the original items.  I'd love some of the houndstooth stuff. 

I'm not gonna meet your mother anytime

#7 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 04:03 AM

You can try your luck with ebay but some of the stuff has already been weared (or wore? my english is so bad sometimes)

Wore is close but it's one of those irregular verbs so it's worn. English is confusing. :)

#8 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

Psalm 46:10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 02:54 PM

Thank you @love is a losing game I'm going to check it out! :)

John 17:25-26 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

#9 racheljaynemermaid

racheljaynemermaid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 01:32 AM

Check this out - hope it helps.

http://www.fredperry...ouse-foundation

X

Aw man, it's awesome that they have some of her stuff, but for some reason it's not apart of the U.S. store! Anyone in the UK wanna buy it for me and then ship it my way?? Haha.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the U.S. store! http://www.fredperry...ouse-foundation

Now I just need a couple hundred dollars....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users