1 reply to this topic

#1 DontClipMyWings

DontClipMyWings

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:18 AM

Hey guys! Not sure how many of you are still active from the old days but I've just had my first visit here since this time four years ago when our girl left us. It was way too painful to come on here and see how hurt everyone was. I decided to bite the bullet and log on because I've been watching some beautiful and heartbreaking videos of Amy this evening and had a look through our old messages, like in 2008 when we sent her a birthday card with all our messages and she got in contact and said she loved it, with all the hurt i'd completely forgotten about it and now I find some comfort in knowing she had a message from each of us. I plucked up the courage to watch the Amy film and I know theres been a lot of controversial comments about it but personally I found it a good representation of our girl , even though I cried from start to finish I think it showed her personality beautifully. Anyway , I just wanted to post on here to see if any original posters were still around and let you all know I'm thinking of everyone during this hard time, I'm going to try to get down to london for her birthday so if anyone else is around it might be cool to meet up and celebrate Amy style.

Lots of love

Dontclip.xx

• aries_124, crol, Gus×Wino and 8 others like this
"Your wondering now, what to do, now you know this is the end. Your wondering how, you will pay, for the way you misbehaved."

#2 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2015 - 02:45 AM

she got in contact

How did she get in contact with you?

• Birdieava likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users