#16 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 12:24 PM

9QGH7RM.png

I love that pic. Her eyes!! She looks beautiful there. Can we leave this woman alone lol.....

• inwinoveritas likes this

#17 Mizzwanned

Mizzwanned

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 31 August 2015 - 08:15 AM

I love that pic. Her eyes!! She looks beautiful there. Can we leave this woman alone lol.....

I agree she looks stunning in this pic. Did not like the other pic from the same day. Just goes to show how you take a pic can change so much.

#18 Mizzwanned

Mizzwanned

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 31 August 2015 - 08:16 AM

Just ran across this video showing Amy's face being morphed to show how it changed over the years ...

I've seen this video before and it's haunting and it creeped me out. How the faces morph to the others
  • dykehaze likes this

#19 racheljaynemermaid

racheljaynemermaid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 09:27 PM

I think all the slight changes she made to her look added up to her looking very different. Besides the obvious boob job and tan, she started altering the eyeliner and I think she even started plucking her brows different. Her hair became very smooth, straight, and polished (in most pics at least) plus she was doing a different style of beehive or something. I wonder if she got her lips done? They just look slightly different, maybe she got injections.

She was starting to age the way people naturally do but I don't personally think she looked older than she was or anything. I'm 28 now and noticing how my friends and I are changing. It's like your face starts to change but it's hard to pinpoint how exactly it's changing because it's all so slight. So I think Amy was reaching that phase herself in the last couple of years. I'm actually surprised she looked so good "for her age" at the end, considering how hard she was on her body. I think she looks older in the pics taken during the height of her drug abuse.

I agree that I think she looked better than ever toward the end. And the slight weight gain (or meds or whatever it was) that filled out her face made her look like her old self before she got so skinny.

• ravenauseous likes this

#20 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 01:37 PM

This may be a little off-topic, but did you guys also notice that she changed the way she talked? I don't know what that accent was called she spoked during the Back To Black Era (2006-2007). Then when you listen to her again in that short 2009 St. Lucia Video (which was taken from Daphne Barak's Documentary) and again her so called last interview which was filmed at Abbey Road Studios, when she recorded Body & Soul.

Amy flies in paradise

#21 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

Psalm 46:10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 05:17 AM

She looked amazing , gorgeous . That's the way I remember her now. Any posters or shirts I get I'm getting them from that era 2010 , kinda like her dad with his jacket and her picture of when she was in an event with Tony Bennet.

John 17:25-26 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

#22 Mizzwanned

Mizzwanned

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 07 September 2015 - 07:31 AM

This may be a little off-topic, but did you guys also notice that she changed the way she talked? I don't know what that accent was called she spoked during the Back To Black Era (2006-2007). Then when you listen to her again in that short 2009 St. Lucia Video (which was taken from Daphne Barak's Documentary) and again her so called last interview which was filmed at Abbey Road Studios, when she recorded Body & Soul.

Yes she started speaking more 'cockney' and Jamaican inspired I think , I don't really know. Cockney is what we in U.S. Would call ghetto, I think lol

#23 Love is a losing game

Love is a losing game

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 07 September 2015 - 10:52 AM

Janice also mentioned in her book, Amy changed her accent to cockney when she started to become famous and changed her look. Cockney is a typical East London accent - Mitch family was from East London and he has it as well. Not sure about Jamaican, I'm from Lahndahhhhhn😆 (not born here though).
I love it, if you are interested have a look at the cockney rhyming slang on the net😜

#24 amywinehousequeen

amywinehousequeen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 05:00 PM

Yes, I think her voice change was a light distancing thing. You can hear her more natural voice here... (at the end doesn't she remind you of Adele? It's a London accent but not cockney... is that only me?)xxx

#25 Love is a losing game

Love is a losing game

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 07 September 2015 - 08:28 PM

@A man confused To be precise Amy has a strong North London accent. Her mum described it as cockney in her book anyway, pre and B2B era if I'm not wrong. There are very subtle differences within the London accents, eg North London and cockney, that are hard to tell for who is not from here, so I guess for non-Londoners it would be generally described as cockney. Mitch has a proper cockney accent. X

#26 pattieboyd2

pattieboyd2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 09 September 2015 - 04:52 AM

I thought she got her lips done too.  Wasn't there an article about it when they were suddenly bigger (or was that just tabloid nonsense)?  I would agree with what has been said here about her change in appearance.  She had a few different looks over her short life and the changes by 2011 could be down to a combination of:

1. Natural aging (not that she was by any means old!)

2. Different hair style and makeup.  With her hair swept off her face and less eye makeup she looked quite different.

3. Cosmetic procedures like collagen injections

4. Drug and alcohol use

5. Tanning

6. Weight loss/gain

7. Medications

8. How the camera happened to capture her

This is my first post by the way.  I think you're all brilliant!

• crol and angela135 like this

I'm not gonna meet your mother anytime

#27 KCAmy

KCAmy

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:28 AM

Just ran across this video showing Amy's face being morphed to show how it changed over the years ...

This is amazing--kudos to the person who compiled all these images and assembled them with such care. It's kind of heartbreaking to see the distress and chaos of her life in 2008 so clearly etched in her face. I love the pictures where she is exuberant and her smile just explodes--in her Frank days, before the beehive/eyeliner/tats everywhere shtick.

• JadedHearts likes this

#28 Philip

Philip

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Location- In my bed

Posted 02 April 2017 - 12:39 PM

I know this topic is old but check this out:

A few versions of amy, each one is taken from the 90's and the 00's.

1st:

Amy_Winehouse_10.jpg

Amy-Winehouse-Through-the-Years-2.jpg2011

video-undefined-2A16B6EE00000578-928_636

170px-Amy_Winehouse_2004.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

amy-winehouse.jpg

It's weird

• mayday, HiddenTreasures and BlackButterfly like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users