9 replies to this topic

#1 catpuss

catpuss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 10:17 PM

Was watching a beauty Vlog by Caroline hirons week seven... Around the 10 min mark she is shopping in Freed, where they show an order for Amy"s ballet shoes she never picked up. Some nice memories shared by the staff. Think you can see her on you tube. Bit random but made me smile.sorry can"t post the link.

Found it
https://m.youtube.co...h?v=7T1jrckHi3s
  • pearljo, amylove, Ace of Hearts and 4 others like this

#2 pattieboyd2

pattieboyd2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:01 AM

That's a lovely random find!

• catpuss likes this

I'm not gonna meet your mother anytime

#3 OinkaOinka

OinkaOinka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:25 AM

Great find! :)  Was this posted this year tho? so they still kept them since 4 years.. I went to this shop on my last weekend in London but it turned out they are closed Sundays, I was so bummed! :(  miss London loads already so pretty sure I will visit back soon and get a pair cuz in Hungary you can only get the proper hard toe pointe shoes no soft satin ballet flats :angry:

Attached File  557301_299092716856536_2074272748_n.jpg   31.8KB   2 downloads

• catpuss and JadedHearts like this

#4 catpuss

catpuss

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:49 AM

Yes think it was filmed this week

#5 jasminemarie

jasminemarie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:30 PM

i saw that earlier today as well its so cool to see :) 20 per month is a lot haha

#6 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:45 PM

Aw that's kinda sad. I can't imagine buying 20 of anything a month unless it's chocolate bars or something lol...maybe they get dirty fast though.

#7 OinkaOinka

OinkaOinka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 20 October 2015 - 09:53 PM

Aw that's kinda sad. I can't imagine buying 20 of anything a month unless it's chocolate bars or something lol...maybe they get dirty fast though.

I agree hahaha especially cuz they are pretty pricey!! in London they are more like soaking wet every day from rain :angry: they are very useful though cuz theyre tiny and fit into your bag easily on a night out if you get fed up with high heels :D  thats why I need a new pair though on my last night out in London they got soaked surprisingly not in the rain but on the dance floor by spilled drinks so they smell like alcohol now <_< also they are not meant to be used outside only on ballet room floor for practice so they get used outside much faster but Amy can afford it I guess..I would only ever wear it on special occasions and dry days

#8 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 04:46 PM

Oh yeah I can imagine, I hate wet shoes. I'm surprised she didn't buy some of the leopard print ones since she seemed to have everything else leopard print.

#9 OinkaOinka

OinkaOinka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 04:57 PM

Maybe cuz that doesn't go with everything like a light pink colour?

#10 Love is a losing game

Love is a losing game

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:36 PM

Lol that's so random! I passed by that shop so many times and thought of Amy's ballet shoes but it didn't cross my mind she'd get them exactly from there. Thanks for posting x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users