110 replies to this topic

#106 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 12:47 AM

Great job OinkaOinka, thanks for providing an organised archive for everyone to enjoy! 

Just 1 question (and please excuse my ignorance, I don't understand much about this kind of thing) : if the youtube videos are ever removed by the uploader, will that mean that we wont be able to view them from the links provided on your website? The reason I ask is because many photos and videos posted on this forum are no longer available, either because the links are dead (?) or because someone has removed the original. It would be a shame if that were to happen with an archive site. Is there any way of making sure this wont happen?

#107 OinkaOinka

OinkaOinka

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 01:32 AM

Great job OinkaOinka, thanks for providing an organised archive for everyone to enjoy! 

Just 1 question (and please excuse my ignorance, I don't understand much about this kind of thing) : if the youtube videos are ever removed by the uploader, will that mean that we wont be able to view them from the links provided on your website? The reason I ask is because many photos and videos posted on this forum are no longer available, either because the links are dead (?) or because someone has removed the original. It would be a shame if that were to happen with an archive site. Is there any way of making sure this wont happen?

Glad you guys like it :D

I have all the files saved so if they get deleted I can upload them on our youtube/vimeo channel. I would upload them straight away but as I'm doing this updating on my own I don't have time to do even that unfortunately. But as soon as I am done with putting up all the content I can get to that as well. I think its more important at the moment to finish the pages that are already up by filling them up w all the written content before they too get deleted and lost from the internet.

I'm always open for anyone who wants to come and join in updating/uploading btw, would be nice to get some help!! :)

• inwinoveritas and HelloSailor like this

#108 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:40 AM

I have all the files saved so if they get deleted I can upload them on our youtube/vimeo channel. 

Phew, that's great! I knew you had things under control, this is more about me not understanding how things work (like why some older links to photos on this forum no longer work). ;-)

#109 DARE TO BE D

DARE TO BE D

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 19 January 2016 - 06:43 PM

wow.
I have been away from the forum for a few months dealing with my own family issues.
and just saw this and went to the website . You have done a great job!!
bravo!
  • angela135 likes this

#110 inwinoveritas

inwinoveritas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 20 January 2016 - 01:53 AM

Glad you guys like it :D

I have all the files saved so if they get deleted I can upload them on our youtube/vimeo channel. I would upload them straight away but as I'm doing this updating on my own I don't have time to do even that unfortunately. But as soon as I am done with putting up all the content I can get to that as well. I think its more important at the moment to finish the pages that are already up by filling them up w all the written content before they too get deleted and lost from the internet.

I'm always open for anyone who wants to come and join in updating/uploading btw, would be nice to get some help!! :)

cool, that you're gonna reupload them, if they get deleted.

what's acctually the link to your yt/vimeo channel? or don't you have it yet?

#111 Fierce

Fierce

Play dirty.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:11 PM

I just wonder what happened to this project... an idea was really good...

• Hanna, nastyaaaaL and Amyjadewinehousebr27377373 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users