• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 Her Sweet Sound

Her Sweet Sound

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 04:46 PM

Hi, there! Can you send me the "I'll Be Seeing You" snippet from the "Billie & Me" event in 2004? I know it doesn't feature Amy (sadly) but I'm actually very curious about it. Thanks!

His message was brutal, but the delivery was kind.

#32 Chris

Chris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:53 PM

Can you send me the "I'll Be Seeing You" snippet from the "Billie & Me" event in 2004?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dr71iw

#33 Her Sweet Sound

Her Sweet Sound

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 08:39 PM

Thank you! By the way, who's the singer? Her voice sounds very beautiful also. :)

#34 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 10:29 PM

Thank you! By the way, who's the singer? Her voice sounds very beautiful also. :)

'I'll Be Seeing You' was performed by the whole cast, featuring Carleen Anderson

Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#35 Her Sweet Sound

Her Sweet Sound

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 01:36 PM

Is this an unreleased demo version of "Love Is A Losing Game" or it's just a studio live version? This was in October 2006, but did Amy record this version before the "Back To Black" album got released? Thanks!

#36 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 01:03 AM

Is this an unreleased demo version of "Love Is A Losing Game" or it's just a studio live version? This was in October 2006, but did Amy record this version before the "Back To Black" album got released? Thanks!

We just happen to have had a discussion about this about a week or so ago, you can read about it at the bottom of this post ...

https://www.amywineh...e-2#entry223407

To add to that post (and put it in perspective) she recorded that session for the radio station the day before they put it online. This would have been the same day that she also made an appearance on the Jonathan Ross Show on BBC Radio 2. Here's a photo of Amy leaving the Maida Vale Studios after the the Jonathan Ross Show. There are also photos where she is carrying a pillow around on that day too, it must have been a busy day for her and she could nap between appearances ...

2gtovba.jpg

2u72i6u.jpg

• v_melnik, Fierce, MingusMonk&Amy and 2 others like this
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users