Photo
- - - - -

Have you guys ever had a dream about Amy?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 mayday

mayday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 25 November 2015 - 09:48 PM

i had a dream i was hanging out with her and blake all day, anything you guys remember?

#2 amh91

amh91

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 232 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 25 November 2015 - 10:13 PM

Copy and pasted from another thread, lol: 

I had a dream about Amy once, too - it was after I'd seen the Kapadia film, and was incredibly upset by it and all of these thoughts about her were in my head. I dreamt I was watching her in the recording studio, and then at the end of it she gave me a really big hug. The funny thing is, the hug felt so real, like I was actually holding somebody - it was incredibly vivid and I woke up with a sense of resolve. I'm not a religious or spiritual person, but who knows, maybe, somehow, that was her way of "making contact". 

I can only hope... 

#3 jasminemarie

jasminemarie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 26 November 2015 - 07:06 AM

Yea one dream I met her and got to hug her. She seemed very happy and was wearing what she wore once in St Lucia 2009. We talked about zalon and then she had to leave. She said she was 'going back to black' and i was begging her to stay. She said not to worry about her. She left and i said i love you amy. I remember saying it a couple times in the dream to make sure she heard it lol. 

I believe if fans or her family/friends dream about her it could actually be her saying hi or something. she even believed that

:)

#4 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 26 November 2015 - 08:57 AM

I did have a dream this year, but it was so bizarre. xD

I don't know what happened but i dreamt of Amy hanging out with a friend at a gas station and setting a can or some small object on fire by mistake. I don't know but in my dream i bursted out laughing and she laughed too, it was the typical dirty Amy laugh. 

Just a short dream, nothing special but a bit strange. :D

• MrsBrownEyes likes this
Amy flies in paradise

#5 Mizzwanned

Mizzwanned

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:04 AM

Yes! I have a few times. It was so weird. It was like I did meet her in real life so I'm very grateful for those dreams.

#6 Mizzwanned

Mizzwanned

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:07 AM

Copy and pasted from another thread, lol:

I had a dream about Amy once, too - it was after I'd seen the Kapadia film, and was incredibly upset by it and all of these thoughts about her were in my head. I dreamt I was watching her in the recording studio, and then at the end of it she gave me a really big hug. The funny thing is, the hug felt so real, like I was actually holding somebody - it was incredibly vivid and I woke up with a sense of resolve. I'm not a religious or spiritual person, but who knows, maybe, somehow, that was her way of "making contact".

I can only hope...

Same here. It was SO vivid. It's strange isn't it. It's as if, if it did happen in real life its what it would have felt like...
  • amh91 likes this

#7 mudcrab

mudcrab

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 09:00 AM

I had a very strange one, don't remember it all, somehow I altered the time line, No Back to Black period ever happened, Amy feel in love with someone, no not me, had Children lived happily ever after, occasional sung in small Jazz clubs. 

#8 The Other Side

The Other Side

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 690 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 29 November 2015 - 02:37 PM

I had a very strange one, don't remember it all, somehow I altered the time line, No Back to Black period ever happened, Amy feel in love with someone, no not me, had Children lived happily ever after, occasional sung in small Jazz clubs.

Her dream, i guess.
  • inwinoveritas likes this

#9 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 10:12 PM

I did have a dream about Amy a few years after she died, she was alive and was releasing new music. Another one was she was performing at the pub in my village.

#10 inwinoveritas

inwinoveritas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:33 PM

i had some dreams about her. most of rhe time, i just hear one of her songs in a dream. about a month ago i had a rather weird dreeam about her last performance before she died! she was there with her whole band and then suddenly left and soon after this concert she died. other dreams include a sequence where an amy barbie doll was shown (looked exactly like her when she performed at the MTV Movie Awards) and the weirdest and strangest dream i had about her was when she ran in a fictional election (a political one obviously) against katie melua. i only saw the voting room and the the cabin and such. not more. i also don't know, which one has won, because the dream was over after i cast my vote. but this seemed to be really strange and crazy.

• jasminemarie likes this

#11 YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe

I knew you were good, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 12:39 PM

I've had a few dreams about Amy and she's always alive in them. This night was no different. She was alive but kept it as a secret, and I have always known she was alive and where she lived. I can't explain to you what a relief I had when I actually realized she was alive and well. She recorded "take the box" to me with her guitar, and I guess it's because it was the song that made me love Amy. So the song means something special to me. She recorded it on my phone or something. 
Throughout the dream I listened to Amy singing even if she wasn't in the room. It was just her voice alone, like she was singing to herself.
It was a very nice dream, but strange.

• inwinoveritas, ToKnowHerIsToLoveHer and MrsBrownEyes like this

#12 MrsBrownEyes

MrsBrownEyes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 December 2015 - 01:16 PM

I've had a few dreams about Amy and she's always alive in them. This night was no different. She was alive but kept it as a secret, and I have always known she was alive and where she lived. I can't explain to you what a relief I had when I actually realized she was alive and well. She recorded "take the box" to me with her guitar, and I guess it's because it was the song that made me love Amy. So the song means something special to me. She recorded it on my phone or something. 
Throughout the dream I listened to Amy singing even if she wasn't in the room. It was just her voice alone, like she was singing to herself.
It was a very nice dream, but strange.

Wow, that's really a nice dream! I hope you'll always remember it! :)

• YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe likes this

tumblr_mrfwq0eW4B1qhcfolo1_500.gif

#13 racheljaynemermaid

racheljaynemermaid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 08:54 PM

I haven't dreamed of her, but I get this weird thing that happens to me sometimes as I'm falling asleep--the thought of how she died creeps into my mind. It's so upsetting. Whenever it happens, I usually have a pretty hard time getting back to sleep.

#14 Poom

Poom

My Own Best Friend

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 10:33 AM

I dreamt about Amy tonight, what a great Christmas present :) Merry Xmas everyone!
  • YouShouldBeStrongerThanMe likes this

#15 iconicamy

iconicamy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 28 December 2015 - 12:10 AM

Hi everybody, I'm brand new here but have been a massive fan of Amy since 2007.
I have had a couple really vivid and realistic dreams about Amy. The weird thing is, they are not like normal dreams where random and exaggerated things happen. Just normal things like walking down the street and meeting Amy as she's surrounded by paparazzi but she tell them to move so she could meet a fan and getting to go watch her live. But the one dream that sticks out is meeting her in the synagogue (like Amy, I'm Jewish in reality) and seeing a completely different side to her, speaking to her and feeling so at peace. Bizarre.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users