#1 bunnybowlingshirt

bunnybowlingshirt

Now, I tread water.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 31 January 2016 - 02:20 AM

When I was younger I always saw this picture of Amy going around the internet, and now looking back on it I'm starting to think it was fake (?) 

I started to think this because it seems as if this is the ONLY photo from that night, I could be wrong.. But if I am could someone explain this to me? like, what night was this and what happened? does anyone know? 

5os7wh.jpg

i can't help but analyze your actions, neglecting mine...

sig.png

#2 pattieboyd2

pattieboyd2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSydney

Posted 31 January 2016 - 02:46 AM

This is a quote from Janis's book about that picture:  "...on the 2nd (December) Amy was photographed in her red bra and jeans crying outside her flat in Bow.  It was reported as if she had been "wandering the streets" but I understand she'd simply openened her front door...It wasn't necessarily the shock of seeing Amy like that that upset me the most...-it was the fact that someone somewhere had decided it was OK to continue photographing a girl who was clearly battling with her own mental health."  From memory Mitch also mentions it in his book and says something along the lines of Amy was at home alone and heard noises outside that freaked her out so she went outside her flat to see what it was.  She wasn't out on the streets but in the apartment complex. 

• Love is a losing game likes this

I'm not gonna meet your mother anytime

#3 amyyumlu

amyyumlu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:01 AM

no i dont think so because she was jewish and she wasn't christian

And I wake up alone...

#4 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:45 AM

http://www.thesun.co...et-at-dawn.html
http://www.thesuperf...ouse_bra_00-jpg

#5 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:47 AM

It is a real photo. As Pattieboyd2 explained, this picture was taken on her property. There's a gate that opens onto the mews, so in a way she wasn't walking through the street of London like this, but was on the private street just by her house. She's literally a few metres away from her house.

Here are some photos oh her coming out that gate, from the same (or next) day (you can see the street in the background, she's also wearing the red bra and cross necklace). http://www.dailymail...-lost-keys.html

• Love is a losing game likes this

#6 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 10:49 AM

no i dont think so because she was jewish and she wasn't christian

Her wearing that tacky cross is more of a bad fashion choice than anything religious... 

• Love is a losing game and angela135 like this

#7 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 01 February 2016 - 02:05 AM

sadly,yes it is.

#8 Mizzwanned

Mizzwanned

Noob