#3 DARE TO BE D

DARE TO BE D

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:55 PM

I saw this in Daily Mail today as well
Damn if this Man cant get his shit together .

#4 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2016 - 03:48 PM

He's innocent until proven guilty.

• ora likes this

#5 LuckyHorse

LuckyHorse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:21 PM

I hope it's not true. I can't help but feel sorry for him after reading the books, he was blamed for everything in the press thanks to Mitch. 

• ToKnowHerIsToLoveHer, Love is a losing game, GoddessAmy and 1 other like this

#6 massey123

massey123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Locationlincolnshire

Posted 05 May 2016 - 08:11 PM

nice to see for once people are not saying junkie scumbag, no its not true. That is  The press???????????  PS Thank you Chris for being nice to him 

• Love is a losing game and ora like this

#7 Ava_Grace

Ava_Grace

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California

Posted 05 May 2016 - 08:14 PM

I hope this gets cleared for his sake and for the sake of his children. Sending positive vibes.
  • pattieboyd2, massey123 and Love is a losing game like this

#8 LuckyHorse

LuckyHorse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 08:20 PM

nice to see for once people are not saying junkie scumbag, no its not true. That is  The press???????????  PS Thank you Chris for being nice to him 

As far as I know, most people in here were rooting for him. We know how the media works. 

• Love is a losing game likes this

#9 mayday

mayday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:29 PM

most likely true, why would the sun fake an article about blake? let's be honest he's irrelevant at this point for the press. wishing him the best of luck though, it seemed like he really found his career by studying at leeds. 

#10 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 May 2016 - 12:01 PM

let's be honest he's irrelevant at this point for the press.

I reckon Blake will always be relevant because of his connection to Amy.
  • Love is a losing game, GoddessAmy and ora like this

#11 amywinehousequeen

amywinehousequeen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:24 AM

I can't imagine what it is like to be a C list celebrity. Not famous per se, but I bet a good 5-10 people stare at him at least once a day when out in public. At least Amy's fame is validated by her talent; Blake has attention for wholly negative reasons which must be a burden especially as he matures and his kid grows up. He has been given chances to get on the straight and narrow countless times, so I cannot sympathise with him. Do you think Amy and Blake would have reconciled if she was still alive? Hope you're all well xxx

This is them post the B2B campaign:

https://www.instagra...ywinehousequeen

#12 Ava_Grace

Ava_Grace

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 07:28 PM

I can't imagine what it is like to be a C list celebrity. Not famous per se, but I bet a good 5-10 people stare at him at least once a day when out in public. At least Amy's fame is validated by her talent; Blake has attention for wholly negative reasons which must be a burden especially as he matures and his kid grows up. He has been given chances to get on the straight and narrow countless times, so I cannot sympathise with him. Do you think Amy and Blake would have reconciled if she was still alive? Hope you're all well xxx

This is them post the B2B campaign:
https://www.instagra...ywinehousequeen

Well, I don't want to judge because I don't know exactly how things were between them, but he was the one that dumped her and then decided to get back with her even after she cheated on him with his friend. Did her fame and money play a role in him going back to her, I don't really know even though that's what the documentary was hinting at. I don't consider him a celebrity and I think the media should leave him alone so he can move on.

#13 mayday

mayday

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:00 AM

wow that picture gives me chills, i cant imagine how personal and deep their relationship mustve been as they were so madly in love. im sure blake reminisces about their times together, he probably knows amy more than anyone on the planet.
  • GoddessAmy and ora like this

#14 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:17 AM

he probably knows amy more than anyone on the planet.

Yep

• Love is a losing game likes this

#15 Ava_Grace

Ava_Grace

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 05:01 PM

Hmm... well, I could see that but her friends that knew her since she was a kid and her nan would beg to differ. Either way they did have a special bond, drugs and infedilities aside. They were like twins as Amy said so perhaps Blake knew her the best because he was like her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users