6 replies to this topic

#1 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 11:12 PM

Surfing the web I just came across with the original (and first) upload of 'You Know I am No Good' music video (among with the others) on Youtube. It's quite interesting to take a look at it because this video has 22 M of views (and was uploaded 3 years before than the one on Amy Winehouse VEVO account!). For some strange reason, this video was taken down (maybe related to copyright issues) and reactivated recently. Therefore, You Know I Am No Good video on VEVO should have like at least 115 M of views.

Enjoy it!

• melnyk and Love is a losing game like this

#2 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 11:14 PM

Look at this one. Uploaded on the 27th of March, 2007

This is actually the original version of the video with the label "RIP the heart of Amy" at the very end of the video. 18 M of views at that time. I don't know why they deleted that scene when they uploaded the video in 2009.

• melnyk and Love is a losing game like this

#3 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 11:18 PM

The description of "Rehab" video is so funny. "Amy Winehouse Rehab Future Classic" He or she was so true!

This video was uploaded in September of 2006. A month after its recording!

• melnyk likes this

#4 Ava_Grace

Ava_Grace

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California

Posted 09 May 2016 - 12:38 AM

Thanks for the links. I read some of the comments, in particular the older ones from 6 yrs or more, and you could tell everyone had an opinion of her, and many were strong opinions. But a unique artist like Amy who was who she was unashamedly is going to elicit strong opinions from others. How I wish there would be more fearless people in music and that the world wouldn't be so judgmental and let those fearless artists create.
  • inwinoveritas, amyinourhearts and HiddenTreasures like this

#5 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 01:52 AM

Thanks for the links. I read some of the comments, in particular the older ones from 6 yrs or more, and you could tell everyone had an opinion of her, and many were strong opinions. But a unique artist like Amy who was who she was unashamedly is going to elicit strong opinions from others. How I wish there would be more fearless people in music and that the world wouldn't be so judgmental and let those fearless artists create.

And let's not forget that Amy watched videos of herself on Youtube the night before her death. I just wish she hadn't read those awful comments, but sadly I believe she did.

#6 Ava_Grace

Ava_Grace

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:35 PM

And let's not forget that Amy watched videos of herself on Youtube the night before her death. I just wish she hadn't read those awful comments, but sadly I believe she did.

If she bought and read the newspapers where they'd talked about her, I'm sure she read the comments on youtube. And what she told Andrew, her bodyguard, is even more heartbreaking because she told him she would give up her talent just so that she can be left alone.

#7 Guest_Chris_*

Guest_Chris_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 May 2016 - 05:35 AM

And what she told Andrew, her bodyguard, is even more heartbreaking because she told him she would give up her talent just so that she can be left alone.

Very heartbreaking, indeed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users