2 replies to this topic

#1 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 10:20 PM

The CD has been organised by Q Magazine. Many of the artists featured are staples of the charts – The Cribs, Temper Trap, Manic Street Preachers and The View, for instance – but look closer, and you’ll find more interesting contributions from grime producer Swindle (featuring Baby Sol), garage giant Zed Bias (featuring Trigga and Trevor Roots), The Time and Space Machine and Saint Etienne. I personally love these covers! Most of the artists are not known for me but still, they did such great covers of Amy's hits.
That's why I've decided to share this contribution to all Amy's fans.

#2 xinkoa

xinkoa

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 11:01 PM

The CD has been organised by Q Magazine. Many of the artists featured are staples of the charts – The Cribs, Temper Trap, Manic Street Preachers and The View, for instance – but look closer, and you’ll find more interesting contributions from grime producer Swindle (featuring Baby Sol), garage giant Zed Bias (featuring Trigga and Trevor Roots), The Time and Space Machine and Saint Etienne. I personally love these covers! Most of the artists are not known for me but still, they did such great covers of Amy's hits.
That's why I've decided to share this contribution to all Amy's fans.

Wow, thanks a lot. Could you please post the original mp3s? It would make my day.

I didn't think these were any good when the album was released with the magazine so I did not feel the need to purchase it, however the covers sound generally well produced and portrait a different approach to the songs.

• inwinoveritas likes this
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 inwinoveritas

inwinoveritas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 09:50 PM

yeah, most of these songs are well put and these songs ain't 0815-sing-along covers anyone could do in his/her bathroom, all of them are real artists, who try to interprete the song amd make it their own.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users