2 replies to this topic

#1 jess527

jess527

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 06 May 2017 - 11:45 AM

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can help me play detective. I've been trying to find two Amy moments that I remember seeing/hearing a long time ago and now I can't find them anywhere for some reason.

The first one is something I'm not even fully convinced exists at this point, but I thought I watched a documentary or program that had a short clip of her accepting an award and she mentions something about being starstruck by a celeb at her table or something vaguely similar to that. I just remember being glad I watched the documentary because I wasnt expecting it to have anything I hadn't seen before and that clip was a pleasant surprise because whatever she said was cute. Maybe I dreamed it, I don't know.

The second one I know exists - it's an audio clip of a live concert, almost certainly 2004 - between songs the audience is applauding and some of them are yelling her name and then a couple people in unison go "Amy, Amy, Amy!" like in reference to the song and she laughs and goes "you just got laughed at by Sam Beste!"

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

#2 TBR

TBR

I still wonder 'bout the things you do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:13 PM

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone can help me play detective. I've been trying to find two Amy moments that I remember seeing/hearing a long time ago and now I can't find them anywhere for some reason.

The first one is something I'm not even fully convinced exists at this point, but I thought I watched a documentary or program that had a short clip of her accepting an award and she mentions something about being starstruck by a celeb at her table or something vaguely similar to that. I just remember being glad I watched the documentary because I wasnt expecting it to have anything I hadn't seen before and that clip was a pleasant surprise because whatever she said was cute. Maybe I dreamed it, I don't know.

The second one I know exists - it's an audio clip of a live concert, almost certainly 2004 - between songs the audience is applauding and some of them are yelling her name and then a couple people in unison go "Amy, Amy, Amy!" like in reference to the song and she laughs and goes "you just got laughed at by Sam Beste!"

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

The second one is before Take The Box at North Sea Jazz festival.

#3 jess527

jess527

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 06 May 2017 - 04:27 PM

The second one is before Take The Box at North Sea Jazz festival.

Wow, I feel so stupid now. I listened to the first 10 seconds of that and thought "nope, not it" and went on to the next song  :rolleyes:  Thank you!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users