7 replies to this topic

#1 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:40 AM

I have my doubts...This voice sounds very similar to Amy's!

#2 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:58 AM

It's a cover version by Tânia Azze ...

She does sound similar to Amy, but Amy still sounded better than this, even while not 100% at her best in 2011 :)

• pattieboyd2 and Tanqueray like this
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#3 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 10:31 PM

It's a cover version by Tânia Azze ...

She does sound similar to Amy, but Amy still sounded better than this, even while not 100% at her best in 2011 :)

Well, I am a little dissappointed. Why do people make a living by imitating others? It makes me so upset. I don't think Amy would approve of these individuals. I can't stand them. There is only one Amy. This YouTube account should be taking down, the title suggests Amy is singing.

#4 Badu4

Badu4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:43 AM

I think it's Amy, not a cover. Someone changed the sound so we can hear better her voice, and that is definitely Amy. She performed this song live in Brazil and I suppose it's where they took the audio.. If you listen to some covers of Tania Azze you can hear that clearly it's not her singing!

#5 Amy Legend

Amy Legend

Wake Up Alone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 02:44 PM

No it isn't Amy. She didn't even sung the song like that in any of her Brasil concerts. Tania Azze sounds WAY more younger than Amy. Amy's voice didn't sound THAT young in 2011 when she first covered the song.

Love Amy 4 Ever ❤️❤️❤️

#6 Badu4

Badu4

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 04:57 PM

No it isn't Amy. She didn't even sung the song like that in any of her Brasil concerts. Tania Azze sounds WAY more younger than Amy. Amy's voice didn't sound THAT young in 2011 when she first covered the song.

I listened to some covers that Tania made of Amy and she sounds similar but clearly I can hear it's not her. The way she pronounce some words and other small things in singing.. You can hear the difference. They actually recorded a studio version of Stagger Lee and Boulevard of Broken Dreams, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is a demo version she recorded before performing it live in 2011

#7 Amy Legend

Amy Legend

Wake Up Alone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:32 PM

She just covered Amy's song "Stronger Than Me" in this video. But her voice sounds the same in her "I'm On The Outside Looking in" cover...

The part at 1:14 on her "Outside Looking In" cover tells me it's not Amy.

Love Amy 4 Ever ❤️❤️❤️

#8 Mizzwanned

Mizzwanned

Noob

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:57 AM

I think that is amy-in her worse days. When she didn't sound her best. You can hear it. That other girl-i listened to some of her covers and she doesn't sound like it. She's got an accent also. Plus all her covers are on more popular Amy songs. It's gotta be Amy. You can even hear when she makes that mmm sound she liked to do.
  • Badu4 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users