Photo
- - - - -

Amy Winehouse: Back to Black (A new documentary)

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 KianWinehouse

KianWinehouse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 September 2018 - 12:59 AM

I just finished it. I started crying at the part where she was figuring out the lyrics for Some Unholy War. And the Me & Mr Jones demo was amazing. I wish they would release all those demos they played but I honestly don’t believe we’ll ever get to hear them fully.
  • xDetachmentx likes this

#17 gpozzo

gpozzo

I swear I'm gonna love you until eternity...

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:28 AM

Anyone managed to record it or know if it has been put up online anywhere as yet? :)

"Cuz I miss your ginger hair and the way you liked to dress."

My YouTube Channel

#18 Gorejuice

Gorejuice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 03:35 PM

Ugh i need this in my life!!!! Please tell me someone uploaded it!!!!!

#19 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 06:50 PM

Uno uploaded it in the sharing is caring section. I'm unable to watch atm, because i'm unable to extract the file, so i guess it could be uploaded to YouTube in the future.

#20 Gorejuice

Gorejuice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 04:12 AM

Uno uploaded it in the sharing is caring section. I'm unable to watch atm, because i'm unable to extract the file, so i guess it could be uploaded to YouTube in the future.

Ive tried everything and I'm not able to extract neither....oh what torture it is having it here and not being able to see it!

Was it confirmed that it would be available on DVD though? 

#21 Her Sweet Sound

Her Sweet Sound

Where's my moral parallel?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 04:06 PM

I have uploaded all the snippets of all the demos that got included into the documentary in this video, if somebody is interested in them. :D

• crol, sgh and xDetachmentx like this

His message was brutal, but the delivery was kind.

#22 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:21 PM

Thanks @Her Sweet Sound. I was pretty excited to hear those demos. And I'm not sure @Gorejuice, but I think they will. I mean, putting these extremely rare demos in a documentary only to air it a few times wouldn't make too much sense, I think it's safe to say that there'll be other opportunities, and probably a chance to buy it

#23 Her Sweet Sound

Her Sweet Sound

Where's my moral parallel?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:01 AM

Can somebody separate the talking from these demo snippets just like they did with "Detachment" and "Moon River" from the AMY documentary?

His message was brutal, but the delivery was kind.

#24 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:08 AM

I'm pretty sure it was MingusMonk&Amy or bunnybowlingshirt who did it the last time. I'm pretty sure someone could though, since there are likely more than two channels with the audio. 

#25 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,716 posts

Posted Today, 08:56 AM

I did the 'Moon River' one, it was pretty easy as the audio was 6 channel Dolby AC3 and had the music in a separate channel than the voiceover.

Back to the AW: Black to Black documentary ...

The British Board of Film Classification has this documentary listed to also include along with it, a 33 minute show titled 'Amy Winehouse: An Intimate Evening in London'. I wonder what performance it is, can't wait for the November release ...

http://bbfc.co.uk/re...ack-black-video

Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users