Photo
- - - - -

Does anybody got this version of "Back To Black" inedit and clean?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Amy Legend

Amy Legend

Wake Up Alone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:28 PM

Hello, everybody! I was trying to contact Mark Ronson on Messenger to send me this version of "Back To Black" on a link. Well, he just seen my message some time ago but I'm still waiting for an answer from him and it just already passed a week since he seen it...

If he mostly likely isn't gonna give me an answer about it, can somebody please make a clean version out of this "Back To Black" version (with no strange pop-up noises and no talking) or can somebody just contact him on Messenger as well about sending them this version on a link? I just cannot get the chills from this version with all that weird noises on it. Thank you!

I will post more updates on this topic if I'll get an answer about it.

UPDATE: Here's the download link to this version without talking interruptions: https://dbree.org/v/49b19c

Here's the version:

Love Amy 4 Ever ❤️❤️❤️

#2 fin

fin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:26 PM

I really doubt he'd message you back, let alone send you the file.  I've attached my take on it below.  It's worth noting that the very first sung line sounds a little out of whack -  that's how it already was in the version you've posted.  I'd guess either the vocals and the drums are from two different takes or it was Amy being playful with the timing.

Not sure what you mean by 'pop-up noises'.  There's some drumstick-beat being played which I've left in as it's part of the percussion.

https://mega.nz/#!zN...sPeyzsT2OnbeSF0

#3 TBR

TBR

I still wonder 'bout the things you do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 06:10 PM

Hello, everybody! I was trying to contact Mark Ronson on Messenger to send me this version of "Back To Black" on a link. Well, he just seen my message some time ago but I'm still waiting for an answer from him and it just already passed a week since he seen it...

If he mostly likely isn't gonna give me an answer about it, can somebody please make a clean version out of this "Back To Black" version (with no strange pop-up noises and no talking) or can somebody just contact him on Messenger as well about sending them this version on a link? I just cannot get the chills from this version with all that weird noises on it. Thank you!

I will post more updates on this topic if I'll get an answer about it.

Here's the version:

I ripped and uploaded this from the original broadcast, completely forgot about it ha. Mark has always been very particular about the demos he played on his old radio station (ie. he talked over this and all the Back to Black demos he played) so people wouldn't bootleg them - I'd be surprised if he ever released them. If we ever got another album in the same vein as Lioness maybe he'd produce a version but otherwise I doubt it.

#4 fin

fin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 08:28 AM

Do you know how many demos he played?  I know of this and Wake Up Alone.

There's a current trend of doing 21st anniversary releases of albums.  I could imagine there being a re-issue of B2B with alternate versions of all the tracks, including the orchestral edit above, but damn, I don't want to have to wait until 2027!

#5 Amy Legend

Amy Legend

Wake Up Alone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 03:14 PM

https://www.amywineh...-in-this-demos/

This link contains ALL the other demos that Mark spoke over on his radio show.

Love Amy 4 Ever ❤️❤️❤️

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users