4 replies to this topic

#1 Amy Legend

Amy Legend

Wake Up Alone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 09:15 PM

Hello, everyone! I was just listening to some 'Authentic Sh!t with Mark Ronson' podcasts on SoundCloud and I've just found something interesting!

Look at the VERY end of this podcast below and you'll find a snippet of an unreleased demo of "You Know I'm No Good"

(You know, that demo version which Mark spoke over during it with 1,500,000+ views on YouTube):

https://soundcloud.c...on-mark-ronsons

This rare snippet also contains some unspoken parts of the demo version. Here's a link for it:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zz86y1

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------

I was contacting DJ Spider on Messenger if he has the full version somewhere and he answered me that this is the full recording he got from this podcast. But he'll check for it and he will tell me if the full version exists or not. Does anybody have any clue why this song stopped playing?

• melnyk and pattieboyd2 like this

Love Amy 4 Ever ❤️❤️❤️

#2 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 02:28 PM

What a great reasure hunter you are! Congrats for this find. Did you find the Wake Up Alone demo? Both demos are great, and I 'd say better than the original ones. Soulful, intact and she really sounds like Billie Holiday in these demos!

BTW,I honestly think that If that guy happen to find the demo, he wouldn't upload it. Perhaps he would try to make money out of it. Same for Mark Ronson. I do think they have the mp3 somewhere (they are DJ'S):They work with that. I think it would be a good idea to tell him that the demo is already on YouTube (but with Mark Ronson's voice over it).

#3 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 02:29 PM

And perhaps the demo stopped ON PURPOSE.

#4 Amy Legend

Amy Legend

Wake Up Alone

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 02:43 PM

DJ Spider said that he's checking to see if the rest of that podcast exists. He will answer me soon.

Love Amy 4 Ever ❤️❤️❤️

#5 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 02:48 PM

DJ Spider said that he's checking to see if the rest of that podcast exists. He will answer me soon.

Let's hope so 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users