Photo
- - - - -

Help Yourself, Moody’s Mood, Fools Gold and more live?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 ravenauseous

ravenauseous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 August 2018 - 09:37 PM

https://www.ukmix.or...pic.php?t=19255 this post says amy performed some of these songs. Does anybody have videos of this?

#2 weloveyouamy

weloveyouamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 01:13 AM

Maybe one video of that night is the one cited recently in a post as probably existing!!!
https://www.amywineh...wn/#entry224112

#3 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

We both know what it is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 05:21 AM

Yeah, I think that might be the one. (quick question, do you know what the title unannounced song is? It's probably something really easy but idk)

#4 ravenauseous

ravenauseous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 06:08 AM

No, I don’t know. I reallyyyyyyy wish I did. Maybe it was Half Time?

#5 ravenauseous

ravenauseous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 06:16 AM

I just remembered I saved this a few months ago. I wonder if this is even real? It says she played ‘Round Midnight

Attached Files

#6 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

We both know what it is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 06:35 AM

Hm. Well, I'm not really sure. I don't see why anyone would fake something like that, but I also don't know why someone would take a picture of it 

#7 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

We both know what it is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 06:36 AM

I've been trying to figure out some stuff on Detachment though, but I'm not sure if I should start a new thread for it?

#8 ravenauseous

ravenauseous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 06:53 AM

Yeah I would make a new thread. Probably be easier that way.

#9 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

We both know what it is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 06:56 AM

Alright. But another idea. Since there were sound engineers mentioned in the post, I feel like there's a high chance they recorded everything too

#10 ravenauseous

ravenauseous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 07:04 AM

Yeah I definitely believe that most (if not all) of Amy’s performances were recorded in high quality people just don’t want to release them for whatever reason

#11 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

We both know what it is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 07:22 AM

Well, it's from 2004. Maybe if someone contacted the venue where she did the set, they'd have the recordings, and if not releasing them publicly, they'd give it to that person? Long shot but I hope so.

#12 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 07:32 AM

Yeah, I think that might be the one. (quick question, do you know what the title unannounced song is? It's probably something really easy but idk)

It was Addicted. This was the first gig of her 2004 fall tour, so this was most likely the first time she ever performed this song live. 

The photo of the setlist KianWinehouse posted above is realy real, it's from Amy's December 2003 appearance at Bush Hall

• ravenauseous likes this
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#13 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

We both know what it is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 07:40 AM

Ah, really? Cool. I didn't know she had that song back then. And cool, that's awesome, but I'm guessing it's not up anywhere online?

#14 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 07:56 AM

Ah, really? Cool. I didn't know she had that song back then. And cool, that's awesome, but I'm guessing it's not up anywhere online?

Yeah, she sang Addicted a number of times throughout that fall tour. She had just got back from working on new songs with Salaam in Miami before the tour started, and Addicted was one of them.

Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#15 ravenauseous

ravenauseous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 08:02 AM

Wasn’t Just Friends another one of those songs? Do you think she might’ve done that one in 2004 also? That would be VERY interesting to hear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users