• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ravenauseous

ravenauseous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 11:07 PM

I emailed David Ellis (he took the photos of Amy that I posted) last night and he just replied to me. It seems like we can maybe be looking forward to some new Amy pics ina few years!

I emailed David Ellis (he took the photos of Amy that I posted) last night and he just replied to me. It seems like we can maybe be looking forward to some new Amy pics ina few years! This is my favorite Amy photoshoot so even a glimmer of hope of getting some more pictures from this shoot makes me super happy

Attached Files

• Gus×Wino, MingusMonk&Amy and xjxcob like this

#2 xxGodisLovexx

xxGodisLovexx

Psalm 46:10

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 02:46 AM

Wow , I hope he does that would be awesome for all of us . I would love to see new pictures of her . I love the one by the window.

John 17:25-26 “Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me. I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”

#3 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:13 AM

So selfish...

#4 SarahMermaid

SarahMermaid

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 March 2021 - 05:30 PM

It’s been ten years and still no outtakes or any info as to why the photo shoot was done - another Amy mystery! Sigh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users