• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ravenauseous

ravenauseous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 12:39 AM

Does anybody else think Amy sounded amazing in 2011 (compared to what she sounded like 3 years before in 2008/9)? I mean of course her voice was VERY different  but I think she adapted pretty well to the change especially when she did the covers like Boulevard of Broken Dreams, On The Outside Looking In, and Stagger Lee. I never understood why she was booed so much in 2011 but i think it's because she wasn't dancing and jumping around the stage like she used to and that what people were kind of expecting?

• MarvinEsots likes this

#2 sgh

sgh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 02:22 AM

Yeah I agree she sounded much better than in 2008/2009. I haven't watched her Brazil concerts in a while, but the main one I remember her getting booed at was Dubai? I would assume it was mostly for her attitude. It was a little beyond not dancing and more of just straight up acting bored and resentful that she had to preform. That one was kind of strange though because I kind of got the vibe from the videos that the crowd in general was taunting her almost, like I remember seeing people shining a laser in her face at one point.  

#3 ravenauseous

ravenauseous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 04:47 AM

You’re right she did seem a bit agitated and bored in Dubai but the audience wasn’t to “nice” either. I did see something about a laser somewhere like a review online or something

#4 Shirley

Shirley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 11:06 PM

Personally, I think she seems quite self-conscious. Probably because of the audience mocking her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users