#1 Gorejuice

Gorejuice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 13 September 2018 - 11:26 PM

It's Amys birthday! I always get emotional, but this year I have a pretty open day tomorrow and planned on celebrating by watching a ton of stuff, perhaps with a friend I've gotten into her, maybe also get some of her favorite snacks to eat (no drink though, maybe if I'm ever not sober on her birthday lol).

Are you guys doing anything to celebrate our angel? If so what? I wanna hear all the things!
  • petraPaine likes this

#2 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

We both know what it is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:18 AM

Rewatching the documentary, and i'm expecting some stuff (white vinyl B2B and the CD2 International) and i've been hoping to get this lovely bomber jacket from her Fred Perry collection (which i really hope they release again, or something like it). I'm pretty free too, so i hope i'll be able to celebrate a bit.

#3 amylove

amylove

<3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,480 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:51 AM

With some KFC of course...

7ZyQXg9l.jpg

• Uno likes this

#4 DARE TO BE D

DARE TO BE D

You Know I'm No Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:40 PM

Happy Birthday Amy. Still think about you. And always wish you were here with us.

#5 Tanqueray

Tanqueray

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationBerkshire, England

Posted 14 September 2018 - 12:54 PM

I will be going to A Day For Amy at Camden Market
https://www.camdenma...8-camden-market
  • pattieboyd2 likes this

#6 Gorejuice

Gorejuice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:27 PM

I will be going to A Day For Amy at Camden Market
https://www.camdenma...8-camden-market

Oh wow, that looks awesome. Can't wait to get back to London and Camden. It can't come soon enough.
  • Tanqueray likes this

#7 Gorejuice

Gorejuice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:28 PM

With some KFC of course...
7ZyQXg9l.jpg

Ha! Great idea actually!

#8 Tanqueray

Tanqueray

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:57 PM

Tonight on BBC4 at 9.00pm in their Classic Albums series, The Making Of Back To Black, apparently with some previously unseen footage, interviews with Mark Ronson, Salaam Remi etc. Followed at 10.00 by the BBC Sessions at a Porchester Hall, then at 10.50 by The Day She Came To Dingle.The last two of course will be the same as the DVDs in the Live At The BBC boxset.

#9 Gorejuice

Gorejuice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:27 PM

Tonight on BBC4 at 9.00pm in their Classic Albums series, The Making Of Back To Black, apparently with some previously unseen footage, interviews with Mark Ronson, Salaam Remi etc. Followed at 10.00 by the BBC Sessions at a Porchester Hall, then at 10.50 by The Day She Came To Dingle.The last two of course will be the same as the DVDs in the Live At The BBC boxset.

Any idea of how us measly US fans could watch?
Or is anyone willing to capture it and send it to me? I'm literally at the point (especially because this is always a super emotional day so I'm in a weird place) where if I keep missing these things because I live in the US I'm gonna kill an inaminant object or two. I'm so desperate to see new versions from different people, especially ones closer to Amy during the last few years of her life, which was lacking heavily in Amy doc.

#10 ravenauseous

ravenauseous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:47 PM

Is there any way I can watch from the U.S?

#11 Gorejuice

Gorejuice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:51 PM

My question too! 😋

#12 Tanqueray

Tanqueray

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 12:13 AM

Oh wow, that looks awesome. Can't wait to get back to London and Camden. It can't come soon enough.

Had a really good day in Camden, met Jane Winehouse and later Janis, managed to get selfies with them both.
  • melnyk and pattieboyd2 like this

#13 Gorejuice

Gorejuice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 September 2018 - 04:29 AM

Had a really good day in Camden, met Jane Winehouse and later Janis, managed to get selfies with them both.

That's amazing! Congratulations babe! 

• Tanqueray likes this

#14 Tanqueray

Tanqueray

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:07 PM

That's amazing! Congratulations babe!

yes had a little chat with them both, then thanked them both on Twitter and posted the selfie. They both replied and liked the pictures. They are two really nice ladies. I was so pleased to have met them
  • Gorejuice likes this

#15 Tanqueray

Tanqueray

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:15 PM

really sorry but I don’t know the answer. I missed it because I was out watching the official Amy tribute act, but I watched it the next day on online on catchup, BBC iplayer, but I’m guessing that’s not available in the US, but I don’t know for sure, sorry.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Birthday, Celebrate, September 14, 1983, Amy winehouse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users