Photo
- - - - -

New Biopic in the Works (albeit according to the Sun, they did get Mitch to speak on it)

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

We both know what it is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 01:02 AM

I personally don't think it would be particularly hard to emulate her personality and demeanor, that one Amy look-alike/actually-a-psycho-fan-trying-to-literally-be-her-alike did it pretty well, however creepy it may have been. I think the brow, the nose, and the cheeks are generally what made Amy's face look like Amy's face, the rest of it is sort of up to the actress I feel.

#17 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 03:12 AM

I wonder if the following is for this biopic ...

AMY WINEHOUSE BIOPIC
A new feature film, an untitled biopic of singer Amy Winehouse, is casting its lead role. The production is seeking either Caucasian or Middle Eastern female talent, aged 18–30, to play the singer. Actors should have a similar look to Amy, be 5’1”–5’4” tall, and weigh 100–120 lbs. Shooting starts in March in Los Angeles. Performers will be signed to a SAG-AFTRA Contract.

https://www.backstag...-biopic-259359/

If it is ... I'm really scared now :o

• inwinoveritas and xDetachmentx like this
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#18 Baseman

Baseman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 12:45 AM

Read few years ago that Noomi Rapace might do a Amy film..she spoke about getting through tough times and had a large painting related to B2B that helped out..she recently completed a 'Maria Callas' biopic..she's really matured as an actress..Kirsten Sheridan might direct Amy???..you might still search around for full story..don't know if its still in development stage..if you have to negotiate with Mr. W..who really knows???..just saying

#19 inwinoveritas

inwinoveritas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 11 April 2019 - 01:33 AM

I wonder if the following is for this biopic ...

AMY WINEHOUSE BIOPIC
A new feature film, an untitled biopic of singer Amy Winehouse, is casting its lead role. The production is seeking either Caucasian or Middle Eastern female talent, aged 18–30, to play the singer. Actors should have a similar look to Amy, be 5’1”–5’4” tall, and weigh 100–120 lbs. Shooting starts in March in Los Angeles. Performers will be signed to a SAG-AFTRA Contract.

https://www.backstag...-biopic-259359/

If it is ... I'm really scared now :o

I hope, it's nothing like that.No films, but what I even wanna see less is a biopic directed or created by Mitch. A movie has at least a minimal chance of beiing accurate and even if not, it'S gonna be taken for what it is: fiction. Whereas a Biopic created by Mitch has the potential of misleading People who aren't big fans or connaiseurs of hers and might be taking every word seriously.

#20 MingusMonk&Amy

MingusMonk&Amy

MingusMonk&Amy

• Moderators
  • 776 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 11 April 2019 - 06:20 AM

Personally I'm not interested in seeing a biopic, unless it would feature unheard music or lyrics. Or perhaps if it was done in a very unconventional/arthouse style.

• inwinoveritas and xDetachmentx like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users