SWR3 New Pop Festival

Glastonbury 2004 and 2007

Virgin Megastore

Eurockéennes

Dingle

AOL Sessions

Tränenpalast

and many, many more

I hope, we can get more footage of these concert, especiall from Glastonbury 2004

#17 Gorejuice

Gorejuice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 18 June 2020 - 12:38 AM

All of them are available on youtube, but I can upload them if it's better encoding you're looking for. Of the ones I listed, only Zenith is entirely sourced from tube-sites. I have a total of 2hr3min of AUD footage from Zenith. I have no idea if there's more available. Summer Sundae is audio only from BBC DVB-S. There's only 15-20min of video footage from North Sea Jazz Festival, the rest is audio only. I'm sure all of this has been shared here before.

If it's not a hassle, I would love that. Im currently downloading everything and compiling a library of all my favorite/the good and rare Amy recordings.

#18 MingusMonk&Amy

MingusMonk&Amy

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 475 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 18 June 2020 - 07:46 PM

especiall from Glastonbury 2004

We don't even know the full setlist. I've made inquiries about this, but I always get referred back to the estate or record company. It's silly not even the contents an old setlist can be reviled.

If it's not a hassle, I would love that. Im currently downloading everything and compiling a library of all my favorite/the good and rare Amy recordings.

I should be able to post them during next week. Of course, any help from other members regarding all this filesharing would be welcome.

• Gorejuice likes this

#19 andresixtepan

andresixtepan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationMéxico

Posted 01 July 2020 - 05:12 PM

SWR3 definitely

hqdefault.jpg

• MingusMonk&Amy likes this

#20 SarahMermaid

SarahMermaid

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 01 July 2020 - 10:25 PM

Adore love is a losing game from dingle😍 me and mr Jones iTunes festival. Some unholy war from Alcatraz Milano. The North Sea jazz festival 😍 it’s hard to pick!
  • MingusMonk&Amy likes this

#21 MingusMonk&Amy

MingusMonk&Amy

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 475 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 02 July 2020 - 10:40 PM

SWR3 definitely

Yes! This a truly remarkable performance. So emotional. Imaginative phrasing like Monk. Cuteness overload. Girly. And those moments when she displays dissatisfaction. How she allowed herself to be so emotionally naked on stage, something not many dares to be.

Adore love is a losing game from dingle me and mr Jones iTunes festival. Some unholy war from Alcatraz Milano. The North Sea jazz festival it’s hard to pick!

It is impossible to choose. Even her troublesome performances are impressive, especially the emotional part, even when her voice was not in prime condition.

• andresixtepan likes this

#22 winehouse.addict

winehouse.addict

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 10:58 AM

Porchester, Grammys , all of Brazil's shows ❤

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users