Photo
- - - - -

Two unreleased demo versions of "You Know I'm No Good" (Almost inedit & without talking interruptions)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Her Sweet Sound

Her Sweet Sound

Where's my moral parallel?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:16 PM

Hello, everyone! This video which I've recently uploaded, does not have any talking interruptions in this demo compared to the other YouTube videos out there...

• winehouse.addict and xDetachmentx like this

His message was brutal, but the delivery was kind.

#2 Her Sweet Sound

Her Sweet Sound

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 08:21 PM

In fact, this was actually edited by me using Audacity and PhonicMind, but this edit sounds like 99.9% just like how this demo should have been without talking...

Here's the download: https://www.4shared....nehouse_-_.html (UPDATED)

I'm also planning to do (in like a week maybe) the other unreleased demo version of this song that got played during Mark Ronson's radio show.

Let me know what you think! Should I edit the other demo as well? I have the vocals and the instrumental snippets required for this. ;)

#3 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 14 March 2019 - 11:18 PM

Well, actually this song has been around for many years 

For me is the best version, primitive, immature and pure version of a real classic!

#4 MingusMonk&Amy

MingusMonk&Amy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 15 March 2019 - 06:23 AM

I don't like this sort of mashups between different recordings at all, but thanks anyway. I prefer hard cuts. Also, I'd save them in lossless to avoid lossy transcoding + mono mixdown of the master take for a more seamless blending. These demos are indeed amazing.

#5 Her Sweet Sound

Her Sweet Sound

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 08:06 PM

I've also managed to get rid of the talking from the other demo version of this song, if somebody is interested...

This one actually turned out way better than I expected. The second verse doesn't really have any noise cracks at all,

and I find this edit pretty enjoyable to listen just like the other edit I recently did with the other unreleased demo.

You may probably hear some quality changes here and there, but for the best experience,

you can actually add some reverb to the MP3s of these edits I made to make the little quality changes less noticeable.

I've also added an ending for this demo version to make it feel more complete. Enjoy!

Here's the download: https://www.4shared....ehouse_-_Y.html

• xDetachmentx likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users