Photo
- - - - -

Amy WInehouse: I Told You I Was Trouble (2007) Online?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 10:29 PM

Hi! Does anybody know how to watch the show online? Or does anyone have the audio file (of the whole show, more than one hour) for me to download?

https://encrypted-tb...w5I3RIvZxds1t5i

#2 MingusMonk&Amy

MingusMonk&Amy

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 776 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 19 December 2019 - 01:18 AM

I have to Bluray, but I'm pretty sure it'd be against the rules to post it here. Just purchase it. It's just as essential as Frank and B2B plus you'll also get a great documentary without the usual sensationalism crap and a (almost complete) bonus concert.

Spoiler

#3 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 02:03 AM

I have to Bluray, but I'm pretty sure it'd be against the rules to post it here. Just purchase it. It's just as essential as Frank and B2B plus you'll also get a great documentary without the usual sensationalism crap and a (almost complete) bonus concert.

Spoiler

Oh, I see. But what would be the violated rule? Members share materials on a daily basis.Of course,I'd like to purchase it, but sadly this is not the best moment to do so and that's why I am asking for it.

#4 MingusMonk&Amy

MingusMonk&Amy

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 776 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 21 December 2019 - 07:30 PM

I believe sharing commercial releases is prohibited and would led to a ban, at least with something that's as widely available as this. The shared materials on this forum are bootlegs, music not available to purchase officially. I understand if you're not able to purchase it - it's easy to find at all the usual pirate file-sharing sites.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users