11 replies to this topic

#1 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

We both know what it is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 08 May 2020 - 08:47 AM

This has probably been asked before, but did Amy know about this site? It was pretty popular during her heyday in 07-09. I know there have been family/friends on here before.

• inwinoveritas and melnyk like this

#2 crol

crol

i'm not ashamed, but the guilt will kill you

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 11:13 AM

Yeah she knew about it. One of the moderators back in 2008 got in touch with her to see if she was okay, this was when she was at a very low point and was barely seen in public for several weeks (after having nearly daily paparazzi pictures). Amy gave her a bit of a bollocking if I remember rightly... Blake was also on here at one point. Not sure if those old threads still exist. Can't believe that was 12 years ago now.
  • gretski101, inwinoveritas, melnyk and 1 other like this

#3 MingusMonk&Amy

MingusMonk&Amy

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 776 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 12 May 2020 - 06:33 PM

So it's confirmed she knew about AWF. I wonder if she was flattered or embarrassed. Most likely the latter, reading posts scrutinizing every aspect of one's life can't be comfortable. Hopefully she also felt flattered by some of the adoration. I know there's been fake Blake FC accounts here, but not if the mods were able to confirm without a doubt if one of them was genuine. I do recall something about supposedly genuine Blake posts made while Amy was nearby.

• inwinoveritas and melnyk like this

#4 Uno

Uno

It's bricked up in my head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 12 May 2020 - 10:20 PM

Blake posted a couple of times back in 2007 during the time that they were in and out of the Causeway clinic in Essex. In one of his posts he mentioned that Amy was sleeping next to him and that he was going to tell her in he morning that he had posted here ...

Here's a link to the two posts that he made ...

https://www.amywineh...ivil/?tab=posts

Also,  here's a link to the post made by Wino (the moderator who actually started the forum in Feb 2007) where she talks about her conversation with Amy ...

https://www.amywineh...e-7#entry176668

• melnyk, Fierce and Fanks like this
Amy, if you are up there listening, thank you for sharing the incredible soundtracks of your life ...

#5 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

We both know what it is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 12:55 AM

It's really sad reading about all of that. I can't believe it's already been so long since she was alive. Given everything that's going on this year, it feels like 2008 was decades ago. Everything changes so fast, It was pretty hard looking at Blake's posts. 

• inwinoveritas and Gorejuice like this

#6 gretski101

gretski101

:)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 10:56 AM

I was an avid member back in 07,08 when i was just 13,14. she was my idol. for her strong mindedness, her great manners and wit and just her general individualism. bloody love her. legend. always my fav. RIP Amy, cant believe shes gone and its almost been 10 years...

• MingusMonk&Amy and amy’s eyeliner like this
Loved Amy since July 2007.

#7 gretski101

gretski101

:)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 29 July 2020 - 09:18 PM

these messages break my heart!!! i remember speaking to Zalon myspace after she had an overdose, and he told me she was okay and he was with her and appreciates the support. its so tragic we had contact with the closest people around her. i really loved her. i dont blame blake for her death at all. he clearly loved her, but was a total drug addict himself. i wish we could go back to 2007/08

Blake posted a couple of times back in 2007 during the time that they were in and out of the Causeway clinic in Essex. In one of his posts he mentioned that Amy was sleeping next to him and that he was going to tell her in he morning that he had posted here ...

Here's a link to the two posts that he made ...

https://www.amywineh...ivil/?tab=posts

Also,  here's a link to the post made by Wino (the moderator who actually started the forum in Feb 2007) where she talks about her conversation with Amy ...

https://www.amywineh...e-7#entry176668

• Amy Legend and xjxcob like this
Loved Amy since July 2007.

#8 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 08:22 PM

Yes I remember Blake posting on this board about Amy

#9 kittengirl1000

kittengirl1000

Never miss a night

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 08:23 PM

There was a post from Blake saying Amy was upset that some of the people didn't like Blake

#10 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

We both know what it is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 04:41 AM

What a strange thought that is. And now we're still on here without her. It really puts fleeting things like fame into perspective.

• MingusMonk&Amy likes this

#11 xDetachmentx

xDetachmentx

We both know what it is

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 04:45 AM

It almost makes me angry, in a way, that she's passed on now. It was especially sobering to look at business records and documents of hers (ownership of Cherry Westfield Ltd., her estate, etc.) because you never think about stuff like that when someone dies. You don't think of any of the small stuff that's left behind by someone. Her death is one of the worst events to me, personally, of the 2010's.

• MingusMonk&Amy likes this

#12 SarahMermaid

SarahMermaid

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 November 2020 - 03:40 PM

It almost makes me angry, in a way, that she's passed on now. It was especially sobering to look at business records and documents of hers (ownership of Cherry Westfield Ltd., her estate, etc.) because you never think about stuff like that when someone dies. You don't think of any of the small stuff that's left behind by someone. Her death is one of the worst events to me, personally, of the 2010's.

Same. Can still remember it like it was yesterday.
  • MingusMonk&Amy and bonbon like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users