20 replies to this topic

#16 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 10:11 PM

This is Amy's voice in 2010. Honestly,I think it is wonderful as usual!

#17 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 10:12 PM

By the way,2009 was amazing as well...

#18 MingusMonk&Amy

MingusMonk&Amy

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 776 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 December 2020 - 05:07 PM

What do you all think of the song? If it wasn’t for Amy singing on it I probably would’ve skipped it as it’s
not my type of music. I’ve seen a few Amy fans hate on it but when it’s a 2011 vocal....how could they?! Lol...I love it for that alone.

After two weeks I can say that I really like the song itself and the production. I'm a sucker for jangle guitars and 'cello. Hazlewood/Sinatra vibes with some Camera Obscura (UK). It's incredible how fast the tonality of her voice transformed - from Minnie to Dinah if you will. Needles to say, I'm in love with Amy's vocals.

Edited by MingusMonk&Amy, 22 December 2020 - 11:12 PM.

#19 MingusMonk&Amy

MingusMonk&Amy

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 776 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 19 January 2021 - 07:30 PM

Is this track available as true lossless anywhere? It looks like all platforms which offers lossless uses a lossy master as source. I might as well listen to the Youtube encode. At least the dynamics are acceptable for once. It seems technical quality always gets compromised when it comes to Amy's music. I don't understand why this always happens. Her best sounding releases are bootlegs :wacko: Things like this shouldn't occur. Very unprofessional :angry:

89792e1367355203.jpg

• Gus×Wino likes this

#20 LaPeep

LaPeep

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 07 February 2021 - 03:19 AM

I love her vocals on this song!!  I knew something was calling me back to the forum. I haven't been here for 5 years

• SarahMermaid and MingusMonk&Amy like this
"I don't know her, I never met her, and when I saw that pic, I thought, 'That's me!' But then I found out, no, it's Amy........Ronnie Spector of the Ronettes

#21 SarahMermaid

SarahMermaid

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 February 2021 - 11:33 AM

I love her vocals on this song!!  I knew something was calling me back to the forum. I haven't been here for 5 years

Welcome back !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users