Photo
- - - - -

Amazing Idea for We’re Still Friends (Zenith)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 weloveyouamy

weloveyouamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 18 April 2021 - 10:55 PM

Hello fellas,
I had an idea! As you may have seen in Zenith videos, everyone were holding phones with cameras and were recording. So I bet, many have recorded We ‘re Still friends. Personally it bothers me that we got only one video of this performance and the beggining is missing.
So I thought that as many of you have popular Instagram Amy fan accounts, how would it seem to you that each one makes a post that :
“if someone sees it and has the video recorded, it would be very nice to upload it on youtube??”
I would like to hear your opinions in my idea :)
  • LifermanBeity likes this

#2 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 09:19 PM

What a great idea! Indeed I saw a lot of cell phones during the videos on YouTube. Unfortunately, I think it would be quite a challenge to get videos from 14 years ago! I mean, how do people keep videos from long time ago? I hope I am wrong though. Zenith is one of my favorite shows ever! (Along with Little Noise Sessions and many others!) I think it would be also useful to ask someone from her management team. I bet those concerts were professionally recorded!

#3 weloveyouamy

weloveyouamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 09:29 PM

This concert was recorded only as an audio, there aren’t pro cameras if you look in the videos
What is more, I think Little Noise Sessions wasn’t recorded by the crowd, maybe it was not allowed, I haven’t seen any camera in the only video that there is
As for questions at Amy’s team, Ive tried for different things, not only Amys team, as well as Zenith’s team, Mitch, Directors, Audio engineers etc. still not a satisfying answer or any answer at all sometimes :/
But let’s stay at the topic of this post 😇😇😇

#4 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 20 April 2021 - 01:05 AM

This concert was recorded only as an audio, there aren’t pro cameras if you look in the videos
What is more, I think Little Noise Sessions wasn’t recorded by the crowd, maybe it was not allowed, I haven’t seen any camera in the only video that there is
As for questions at Amy’s team, Ive tried for different things, not only Amys team, as well as Zenith’s team, Mitch, Directors, Audio engineers etc. still not a satisfying answer or any answer at all sometimes :/
But let’s stay at the topic of this post 😇😇😇

Actually, Salaam Remi recorded the only video that surfaced on YouTube of "I love you more...". I remembered he uploaded it on Twitter or MySpace (don't remember exactly where). All in all, I think that people were allowed to use mobile phones. Maybe I am wrong, mobile phones were not so used by then, and most of them had limited memory and the videos captured could only last seconds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users