#1 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 08:59 PM

https://youtu.be/kycx2pRIXXE
Well, I have to be honest with you. A new anniversary of Amy's death is around the corner and I miss her very much. I wish she was still alive probing she is the queen of Jazz! The love I have for Amy made me search for videos that relieve my pain and grief. I've found this guy on YT who claims to communicate with spirits. What are you thoughts on this? For me it's impossible to start a conversation with a dead person, but maybe some of you are acquainted with these techniques and can give me a proper explanation.
I hope this publication doesn't offend anyone. I just want to share some of the crazy things I found on the Internet.

#2 EES

EES

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 July 2021 - 12:07 AM

I'm not usually interested in stuff like this, but I watched it out of curiosity. Actually, I was so shocked I even made an account here to respond!
The video gave me super uncomfortable and dark vibes. It took me 2 or 3 attempts to watch he whole thing. I guess we'll never know if this video is true and if this guy really has an ability to communicate with spirits or whatever it is, but ughhhh the way it made me feel...

• LuckyHorse likes this

#3 Guest_Guest_Sirhc_*_*

Guest_Guest_Sirhc_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2021 - 04:54 PM

but ughhhh the way it made me feel...

I agree. The part where he asks her if she's happy where she is now saddened me.

• LuckyHorse likes this

#4 HelloSailor

HelloSailor

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Posted 12 August 2021 - 08:35 PM

what the hell was that ???

Why does she sometimes have an american accent, and other times a foreign accent, but never british ? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users