• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kaylinka

Kaylinka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2021 - 06:19 PM

I've been thinking a lot about what might have gone on in the last days/hours of Amy's life.

The more I read from various sources and from what I hear and puzzling things together it seems to me she was trying to reconnect to various people from her past. You know, calling them, texting them, trying to make up for past mistakes. It seems she was trying to make sure she wasn't alone and it failed... she tried to communicate regrets as it seems but noone was there immediately/instanly to reassure her.

And talking to Andrew the night before she passed away probably gave her a bit of relief but he wasn't one of those old friends who could talk to her like they did. I bet she was frustrated beyond belief and used the alcohol to numb that pain, throwing out all the warnings from the doctors... because that's what you do when you're drunk.

#2 Guest_Guest_Sirhc_*_*

Guest_Guest_Sirhc_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 August 2021 - 03:16 PM

It seems she was trying to make sure she wasn't alone and it failed... she tried to communicate regrets as it seems but noone was there immediately/instanly to reassure her.

I don't think her reaching out to old friends was about her not wanting to be alone, I think it was more about her gaining clarity during the last bit of her life and wanting to set things right.

And talking to Andrew the night before she passed away probably gave her a bit of relief but he wasn't one of those old friends who could talk to her like they did.

Her old friends hadn't been in her life for years prior to her death so they weren't as close as they once were. Andrew, on the other hand, was there for her in her last years and Tyler describes him as a brother to Amy in his book.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users