Photo
- - - - -

Stagger Lee [Sau Paulo] (HD REMASTER & AUD UPGRADE)

Amy Stagger lee Live HD Remaster Amy Winehouse Brazil

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Mousy

Mousy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Locationnorth

Posted 07 December 2021 - 06:04 PM

Hi!

This is one of my favorite Amy Winehouse covers that was also recorded professionally in the studio back in 2010ish. Sadly the 10min sessions had not seen the light of day and never will. But I try my best to create a new experience for fans like me.

The footage has been remastered and the audio is from a better source that i have mixed. 

Attached File  lee.mov_thumbs_2021.12.07_18.48.52.jpg   421.71KB   5 downloads

Link: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

//Thank you for reading. Please give me tips and more footage to remaster.

• GalenBam, KeganMi, Sarah Brown and 3 others like this

#2 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 08 December 2021 - 01:19 PM

Thank you very much for this! How do you know it will never see the light of day?

• GalenBam, KeganMi, Mousy and 1 other like this

#3 Mousy

Mousy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Locationnorth

Posted 08 December 2021 - 01:53 PM

Thank you very much for this! How do you know it will never see the light of day?

You are welcome. As her recordings are heavily guarded by her record company. Unless her backup singers got a copy from her and sent it out or they got hacked. Then there is a chance. Saleem is also keeping it under wraps.

• KeganMi and TakeTheBox03 like this

#4 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 08 December 2021 - 01:55 PM

You are welcome. As her recordings are heavily guarded by her record company. Unless her backup singers got a copy from her and sent it out or they got hacked. Then there is a chance. Saleem is also keeping it under wraps.

Well, they do exist. I hope they release those tracks in the near future, and not in 50 years time lol

But yeah, those recordings are like treasure for them and as time passes by, they increase in value and money. Of course, the same happens with video recordings. I am looking forward to see her perfomance at Little Noise Sessions, Union Chapel 2006... I think this was her best show ever! 

• Mousy likes this

#5 Mousy

Mousy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Locationnorth

Posted 08 December 2021 - 02:08 PM

Well, they do exist. I hope they release those tracks in the near future, and not in 50 years time lol

But yeah, those recordings are like treasure for them and as time passes by, they increase in value and money. Of course, the same happens with video recordings. I am looking forward to see her perfomance at Little Noise Sessions, Union Chapel 2006... I think this was her best show ever! 

Yeah i hope they release that too. Amy's parents were trying to get some songs out of old corrupted CDs to make a new amy album with older songs. But with video recordings it's way harder as they are way more expensive then albums. I am waiting for union chapel and North sea Jazz festival. I know the North sea jazz festival video is being streamed at a museum. I am waiting for Union Chapel too.

#6 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 08 December 2021 - 02:16 PM

Yeah i hope they release that too. Amy's parents were trying to get some songs out of old corrupted CDs to make a new amy album with older songs. But with video recordings it's way harder as they are way more expensive then albums. I am waiting for union chapel and North sea Jazz festival. I know the North sea jazz festival video is being streamed at a museum. I am waiting for Union Chapel too.

And of course Joe's Pub was amazing too!

• LuckyHorse and Mousy like this

#7 Mousy

Mousy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Locationnorth

Posted 08 December 2021 - 02:23 PM

And of course Joe's Pub was amazing too!

Just wish SD cards were cheap in the early 2000s and 2010s so people didn't need to record snippets. Now a days you can record a whole song or even a concert with your phone.

• amyinourhearts and TakeTheBox03 like this

#8 weloveyouamy

weloveyouamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 08 December 2021 - 09:31 PM

I know it’s very sad, but probably Union Chapel wasn’t video recorded. Read this tweet (the yt video mentioned is I love you more than you ll ever known Salaam’s video)

Attached Files

#9 Mousy

Mousy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Locationnorth

Posted 09 December 2021 - 05:23 PM

I know it’s very sad, but probably Union Chapel wasn’t video recorded. Read this tweet (the yt video mentioned is I love you more than you ll ever known Salaam’s video)

That's sad but the soundboard does exist and they have it. Evidence supporting this is We're still friends on the AMY album.

• TakeTheBox03 likes this

#10 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 09 December 2021 - 07:13 PM

Is the twit still active? I can't find it. If it's true...then it's really sad.

#11 weloveyouamy

weloveyouamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 09 December 2021 - 09:00 PM

https://mobile.twitt...486445735587840
  • Mousy likes this

#12 Sarah Brown

Sarah Brown

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 April 2022 - 09:03 PM

Hi!

This is one of my favorite Amy Winehouse covers that was also recorded professionally in the studio back in 2010ish. Sadly the 10min sessions had not seen the light of day and never will. But I try my best to create a new experience for fans like me.

The footage has been remastered and the audio is from a better source that i have mixed. 

attachicon.giflee.mov_thumbs_2021.12.07_18.48.52.jpg

Hi Mousy, can you please upload the video again? The link is down, thanks

#13 Sarah Brown

Sarah Brown

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 13 May 2022 - 10:17 PM

Hi!

Hello mousy, can you please upload the link again? thank you

• JadedHearts likes this

#14 TakeTheBox03

TakeTheBox03

Eh, Fuck It

• Moderators
  • 660 posts
  • LocationMost Likely In Bed

Posted 20 December 2023 - 09:51 PM

Hi!

re-upload please?

I was hit by a car once on my bike, but I still rode home. - AJW

#15 TakeTheBox03

TakeTheBox03

Eh, Fuck It

• Moderators
  • 660 posts
  • LocationMost Likely In Bed

Posted 15 February 2024 - 12:33 AM

anyone got this???

• amywinehouse.eus likes this

I was hit by a car once on my bike, but I still rode home. - AJW

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Amy, Stagger lee, Live, HD, Remaster, Amy Winehouse, Brazil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users