Mousy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Locationnorth

Posted 11 January 2022 - 12:41 PM

Hey!

I have finally made a remaster of the wonderful footage and audio of the DL Sessions. Using the m4a from the AOL Website and using the uploaded footage. Up-scaling Video and remastering the audio. Thank you for your time and please tell me if there as anything else you need!

Attached File  DL show.mov_thumbs_2022.01.11_13.39.09.jpg   371.81KB   2 downloads

Here: https://anonfiles.co...axd/DL_show_mov

• Gus×Wino, Sarah Brown and RonaldMi like this

#2 Sarah Brown

Sarah Brown

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 28 March 2022 - 09:29 PM

Thanks Mousy for remastering this wonder, but please, could you, if you don't mind, when you can, remaster the missing song by valerie? Thanks again

• Mousy and TakeTheBox03 like this

#3 Sarah Brown

Sarah Brown

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 March 2024 - 11:56 AM

Hey!

I have finally made a remaster of the wonderful footage and audio of the DL Sessions. Using the m4a from the AOL Website and using the uploaded footage. Up-scaling Video and remastering the audio. Thank you for your time and please tell me if there as anything else you need!

attachicon.gifDL show.mov_thumbs_2022.01.11_13.39.09.jpg

Here: https://anonfiles.co...axd/DL_show_mov

Hello Mousy, a long time ago I asked you if you could remaster the song Valerie, since it is the only one missing from the DL Sessions. Please I ask you and I beg you, can you remaster the song Valerie? I would appreciate it if you answered me even if you couldn't do it, so I would stop bothering you and insisting on you. thank you.

• TakeTheBox03 likes this

#4 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts

Posted 03 March 2024 - 06:07 PM

Hi! The last private message I received from Mousy was on June 2023. I sent him another message on October 2023 and I haven't received any replies since then. I also messaged him in January 2024 and right now. Let's hope he/she is OK and will return soon. His contributions to the forum were huge.

• Sarah Brown, TakeTheBox03 and amywinehouse.eus like this

#5 Sarah Brown

Sarah Brown

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 March 2024 - 02:33 PM

Hi! The last private message I received by Mousy was on June 2023. I sent him another message on October 2023 and I haven't received any replies since then. I also messaged him in January 2024 and right now. Let's hope he/she is OK and will return soon. His contributions were huge.

Thank you very much Amyinourhearts for the information, I hope Mousy is well, greetings!!!

• amyinourhearts and TakeTheBox03 like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Amy, Live, Acoustic, DL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users