Photo
- - - - -

Few words on Amy / Need to bring up Belgrade, it was a disaster. Not Amy, her harrowing management team.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Disizmusic

Disizmusic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 January 2022 - 05:46 PM

I have never ever ever been more guttered then knowing what happened to Amy that evening. Because that very single day  contributed to the events of her decline, where had Amy not set foot on stage in Serbia, would not have been in that predicament. What should have happened was less forcing and more helping. Brazil became a part of Amy when she set foot in that country. It's so heartwarming to know that Brazil connected with Amy. It was cool, vibrant, the stage lights were glowing on Amy's beaming smile and the atmosphere, the ambience, the tranquil nature of Brazilians TRULY put a smile on my face. Because Amy knew who and what she loved and knew what she hated. The Dubai show was fine, but nonetheless, she was disregarded very much equally as her final concert, but too aware, too sober too real to give a fuck. She was too real and the irony was, nobody realised that. It put Amy in a better position in a way, because she outsmarted the lesser of society. Belgrade, I cannot cannot believe it was accepted and negotiated and handled with AND proceeded with by her management team. Because every second Amy sung, spoke or mumbled on that stage, was actively encouraging her sadness, the drinking, the insecurities and yet the audience actively stimulating that and her management disregarding it completely rather than coming to her aid. Because that moment will never come again, and nothing unlike it too. There will be no more Amy to mock, to shame, to disgrace, to dishearten. Those that loved her before, will still and always have synced in a strong bond, a connection and those that didn't well, Amy will continue to outsmart through her artful iconic, ridiculously unique and ridiculously talented sound that some very intelligent but unreal people struggle to appreciate. 

• Mousy likes this

#2 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 07 February 2022 - 03:41 AM

They wanted to collect the money, that's why Amy was left in that condition for 1 hour at Belgrade. Don't forget that Amy didn't perform for like 2 years.

The ironic thing is that they never offer one single explanation or apology. And I am also including the members of her band.

Any person with common sense and dignity wouldn't allow Amy perform in that condition. Her videos got viral very quickly and who knows if those were the videos Amy watched the night before her passing....

Why didn't they let her time to recover and return with a new album?  This would have been benefitial for her, the management company and the fans.

I hate them so much, including her father.

Shame on them!

• SarahMermaid likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users