weloveyouamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 24 March 2022 - 05:17 PM

GUYS I FOUND SOMETHING GOOD!!!!!!

I found a tweet under Amy for Union Chapel, writing:

"I have been having a clear out and have found so many amazing Little Noise photos, videos etc. It was a very special time 1f496.png"

https://twitter.com/...254006164226049

The person is McilwraithHazel, and I tweeted her:
"@McilwraithHazel

have you got any video from Amy Winehouse at Union Chapel? For her fanbase, this is our favourite concert of hers, but actually only one video is available on the net from that night"

If anyone has an Amy fanclub twitter with some followers, I think (not sure) it would be a good idea if more people asked politely and with no pressure for the videos. Remember, she is literally our only chance to see some Amy from that night. My Amy twitter is totally inactive with only 1follower , so I don't whether she 's gonna trust me for an answer. We just have to ask her politely to upload on youtube if she has anything.

Attached Files

• SarahMermaid, GalenBam, larahd4 and 5 others like this

#17 SarahMermaid

SarahMermaid

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 March 2022 - 07:14 PM

GUYS I FOUND SOMETHING GOOD!!!!!!
I found a tweet under Amy for Union Chapel, writing:
"I have been having a clear out and have found so many amazing Little Noise photos, videos etc. It was a very special time [/size]1f496.png"

https://twitter.com/...254006164226049

The person is McilwraithHazel, and I tweeted her:
"@McilwraithHazel
have you got any video from Amy Winehouse at Union Chapel? For her fanbase, this is our favourite concert of hers, but actually only one video is available on the net from that night"

If anyone has an Amy fanclub twitter with some followers, I think (not sure) it would be a good idea if more people asked politely and with no pressure for the videos. Remember, she is literally our only chance to see some Amy from that night. My Amy twitter is totally inactive with only 1follower , so I don't whether she 's gonna trust me for an answer. We just have to ask her politely to upload on youtube if she has anything.

I knew I remembered someone saying that we’re just friends was the only surviving song. I’d been searching for that tweet because I was beginning to think I dreamt it. I was gonna post that I’d heard that but couldn’t find the source. I wonder is it true though.
  • larahd4 and katrinazu18 like this

#18 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 26 March 2022 - 02:36 AM

Wjat happened with the lady who claimed to have videos on Twitter?
  • katrinazu18 likes this

#19 weloveyouamy

weloveyouamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 26 March 2022 - 05:28 AM

She did not answer, she is not very active on twitter though. Last retweet was on February. But I sent her on Instagram a dm, she opened it, read it, sent me a follow, and didn’t respond.
  • katrinazu18 likes this

#20 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 26 March 2022 - 08:15 PM

its so funny how people tend not to answer messages. I have sent a lot of mails to agencies/people/photographers/TV programmes with no success. I just hope the same wont happen here. And I also hope her videos are long and not just snippets of 30 sec lol

• katrinazu18 likes this

#21 weloveyouamy

weloveyouamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 26 March 2022 - 09:30 PM

It is not funny, it is sad :) They have not any idea about how desperate a fanbase is for some more moments of their idol. I ve bumped onto people:
who don’t upload their videos because “they are low quality”,
who don’t answer my EXTRA polite message even though they read it,
who upload good quality pictures of gigs, claim to have footage and they just don’t upload it!!!

I am really fed up, when I say I ve sent to more than 100 people I really mean it, I ve counted them recently. It is SO hard to find even 5 seconds of Amy we haven’t seen.

That being said, I have to say that I respect those people who wouldn’t upload their videos from Rock Lisbon, from V Stafford, from St Lucia 2009, from every bad moment. I really wish those million views videos from Belgrade would never be uploaded.
  • LuckyHorse and katrinazu18 like this

#22 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 05 April 2022 - 01:12 AM

Sorry, I didn't want to mean the situation is funny. We, fans, know how hard it is to find new/unreleased material. Specially because of selfish people who dont want to share Amy's legacy with the world. I just wanted to desdramatize a bit... BTW, did you receive any response? I am soo obsessed with this!
  • LuckyHorse and katrinazu18 like this

#23 weloveyouamy

weloveyouamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 05 April 2022 - 02:28 AM

Didn’t get any response at all :/

#24 amyinourhearts

amyinourhearts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 23 April 2022 - 02:07 AM

No response? Have you tried resending her a message?

#25 weloveyouamy

weloveyouamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 23 April 2022 - 07:07 AM

I think you re asking for too much from me. As you know I ve tried very much for these videos. I won’t make her feel like she’s hunted, if she does not want to do something for the videos, it’s her right, if she has any in the first place

#26 wdqeraemd

wdqeraemd

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 April 2022 - 08:58 PM

Why would they record "We're Still Friends" and not "I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know"?

I think her entire gig was recorded and hope they'll release it one day.

#27 weloveyouamy

weloveyouamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 05 June 2022 - 03:34 PM

Found the "no alcohol" tweet: (from Neil Alexande/twitter)

https://twitter.com/...198997316853761

"Amy Winehouse, Union Chapel, Islington, November 2006 as part of Jo Whiley’s Little Noise Sessions in aid of Mencap. 650 capacity, acoustic. It was one of her first outings with Blake Fielder and, working backstage, we’d been briefed to keep all alcohol away from her"

"She was allowed a glass of red wine on stage, nothing more. After the show, she and Blake stayed drinking in her dressing room until about 2am. One of the most intimate gigs I’ve ever seem though (years later, one of the tracks made it onto the ‘Amy’ documentary soundtrack)"

• JadedHearts likes this

#28 weloveyouamy

weloveyouamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 05 June 2022 - 03:38 PM

What is more, two more attendands from Union Chapel
https://twitter.com/...276243930640386

https://twitter.com/...728711342305282

• JadedHearts likes this

#29 weloveyouamy

weloveyouamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 20 September 2022 - 08:03 PM

Here is some rare sayings from Salaam for the Union chapel night:

“I made of my rare pop ups to your gig at Union Chapel in Nov2006. Had never heard you sing this song that we grew to love threw Donny’s rendition. So caught it on my blackberry camera. Aftershow we took one of the last pics i know of us taking together as I don’t usually think about it. That photo made it to the wall in your home and is now living in mine. As your energy and inspiration does for eternity. SleepWell Lil Sis’“

Source: https://salaamremi.t...arch/Blackberry

The photo is a bit irrelevant to the story, I added it because it is watermark free

Attached Files

• LuckyHorse and JadedHearts like this

#30 weloveyouamy

weloveyouamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 22 November 2022 - 06:19 PM

Salaam uploaded in his story many old blackberry phones of his, which we know one of them was the phone he recorded Amy at Union Chapel.
I sent him a dm if he has more videos innit, but I believe that if anyone has a big Amy ig account or has contact with Salaam, it would be easier to receive a reply.

Attached Files

• Fierce likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users