Mousy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Locationnorth

Posted 22 March 2022 - 03:04 PM

Hi!

I am finally posting again haha. Thank you so much for your love. I decided to upscale the AOL Winter Warmer set to HD and Upscale the audio. I hope you like this. Let me know about any music or video you would like me to upscale or find.

Attached File  AOL 1.mov_thumbs_2022.03.22_15.43.48.jpg   381.92KB   0 downloads

Video

//Mousy

• Gus×Wino, GalenBam, Chooneest and 8 others like this

#2 weloveyouamy

weloveyouamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 22 March 2022 - 05:35 PM

Hello friend, thank you for being a hard working fan, and thank you for the new material! 2 tips:
1) could you upload the files in simpler platforms, like dropbox or mega upload? Because anonfiles is a bit dysfunctional.
2) Answering in what videos and music you can find, I think your best element is making old sites re-work, like you did with the old site of Amy. Fans like me have no idea on how this will work, no matter how much effort we put. Here is a new list with sites that can be worked on, if you will:
https://www.amywineh...478#entry234478

That being said, thank you again for working on Amy material , and it is without doubt that you will work in what makes you feel better and happier. If it is upscales, then enjoy upscales :)
  • KeganMi, Mousy, RonaldMi and 2 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: AOL, amy, HD, Video, Remaster, Live, Amy winehouse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users