Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

I really really really Miss Amy, I wish she was still here because I absolutely loved her.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Disizmusic

Disizmusic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 March 2022 - 04:10 PM

I continue to imagine, to wonder, to assume how amazing Amy would been today. So much that.....I wish it were real.

Attached Files

• LuckyHorse and JadedHearts like this

#2 JadedHearts

JadedHearts

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 March 2022 - 04:59 AM

I often wonder how Amy's life would've turned out if she was still here as well.

I remember her stating she felt as though she was put on this earth to be a wife and mother. I could imagine her smiling, singing, and dancing around the house with her kids. Performing at small venues (for a more intimate and personal feel). Perhaps operating her own 50s/60s-theme roller skating diner. 

Most importantly, doing any and everything else that would make her happy (the possibilities are endless).

As a fan, it's kind of bittersweet to think about it. It's like she was robbed of the chance to experience so many more good things.

I wish Amy were still alive ~

• LuckyHorse likes this

#3 Disizmusic

Disizmusic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 March 2022 - 11:57 AM

I often wonder how Amy's life would've turned out if she was still here as well.

I remember her stating she felt as though she was put on this earth to be a wife and mother. I could imagine her smiling, singing, and dancing around the house with her kids. Performing at small venues (for a more intimate and personal feel). Perhaps operating her own 50s/60s-theme roller skating diner. 

Most importantly, doing any and everything else that would make her happy (the possibilities are endless).

As a fan, it's kind of bittersweet to think about it. It's like she was robbed of the chance to experience so many more good things.

I wish Amy were still alive

Man how I miss her smile, her laughs, her happiness, her love I miss her. If only her real third Album became a reality. I somehow think, and I suspect it’s true, that there’s still something left from Amy right here right now, hidden in the vaults. I have a gut feeling there’s some recorded Material from her latter years. If “You Only Hurt The Ones You Love” surfaces one day it’ll be the best day of my life yet. I yearn to hear Amy sing it. It’ll be so surreal if it does because Amy will realistically never sing again. But to have a track released and hear it so many years later it’s like filling void emptied for so long. 

• JadedHearts likes this

#4 Cynthia

Cynthia

Addicted to her

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 699 posts

Posted 23 March 2022 - 09:14 PM

We all miss her very dearly. I also sometimes wonder what she would've done all these years. How her life would've turned out. I hate being pesimisstic but i do think even if she survived that night her recovery would've still been a long way. For those of you who read all the books which have been released so far (Janis, Mitch &  Tyler), you will know what i'm talking about. Her life was fast, crazy & chaotic - like a rollercoaster with ups and downs.

It's been over 10 years already and i try not to think about what would've been or what would should've been different. Even though her life is a very tragic and sad story i try to think about the positive things she had achieved. I'm just glad that we lived in the same time as her and appreciated her when many others didn't (no shame to people who became fans after her death, i'm talking about people who mocked her when she was alive and now claim that they miss her) 

I hope and i pray that she is now at peace. She certainly didn't have any peace on earth. 

• Uno and JadedHearts like this
Amy flies in paradise

#5 Disizmusic

Disizmusic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 March 2022 - 11:50 AM

We all miss her very dearly. I also sometimes wonder what she would've done all these years. How her life would've turned out. I hate being pesimisstic but i do think even if she survived that night her recovery would've still been a long way. For those of you who read all the books which have been released so far (Janis, Mitch &  Tyler), you will know what i'm talking about. Her life was fast, crazy & chaotic - like a rollercoaster with ups and downs.

It's been over 10 years already and i try not to think about what would've been or what would should've been different. Even though her life is a very tragic and sad story i try to think about the positive things she had achieved. I'm just glad that we lived in the same time as her and appreciated her when many others didn't (no shame to people who became fans after her death, i'm talking about people who mocked her when she was alive and now claim that they miss her) 

I hope and i pray that she is now at peace. She certainly didn't have any peace on earth. 

Absolutely true. Im a little different but I love that she was chaotic, I really do. Her life had no order, and I love that. It's cool how she lived minute by minute and not day by day. If she wanted to drink she drank, If she wanted to smoke weed, she smoked. If she wanted to dance on the streets at night she did. Or if she wanted to jam till 5am the next day, Amy did just that. She had so many more years to live. But in the years that she lived, she really lived. I mean insanely chaotic but cooool. Everything about Amy was cool. I just fucking love that she gave her image and didn't think twice. Ive taken something from Amy and incorporated it in my own life. To do what you love and not give a fuck. Because Amy knew she was different, that she was unconventional. She didn't just accept that fact, she embraced it, she loved it. She really really knew her shit.

• Cynthia likes this

#6 SarahMermaid

SarahMermaid

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 March 2022 - 12:17 PM

I agree with Cynthia. Amy had a very long road of recovery ahead of her. She also needed the right people around her to aid that recovery. She needed to ditch her management for a start. It may have been years before she restarted her career and her life together but I think she would’ve come back. I remember mark ronson saying that other female artists who were doing well off the back of her had put the fire back in her belly. What a comeback that would’ve been.
  • Cynthia, MingusMonk&Amy, Mousy and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users