#1 weloveyouamy

weloveyouamy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts

Posted 25 March 2022 - 05:27 AM

Hello friends,
Last days I ‘ve done some more research on the forum, and what I’ve noticed is that much of the stuff that has gone from “backstage” Amy research on youtube sourced from fans who uploaded their archive on sendspace, mega, dropbox, etc.
It is true that much of this shared material has been lost, especially what is on sendspace.
For those who know my old yt, when I went “backstage” I gathered all my Amy research on a cloud for the forum. I apologize to the community that I didn’t continue my youtube activity. Till the moment I devote much of my free time in continuing the research, and fortunately it has given tons of new stuff, while some months ago I believed that this game was over. That’s why I heavily write posts on the forum, I don’t want to hold it just for a hard drive, and wishing to not be a frontman on yt or ig at the moment, this forum is the best place to share.

I noticed that many of the fans here are also archiving and thought that what would be better if we all put our research here?

I highly encourage you that if you have gathered material that is not on youtube, to make a Mega or Dropbox account and share it here, in order to extend Amy’s legacy.

If it weren’t for the forums members, Cupid from Hove and Interview from Hove would have been lost, the same with Mercury 2004-2005 interview, the same Me and Mr Jones from Birmingham 2006, the same with Teras Dry, Fuck Me Pumps, Back to Black and one other song from Liverpool Academy 2007, and and and.

There are some superfans who have archived from when Amy was alive, and those people are the best source for Amy material.
I am starting this thread by sharing my research, which till the moment is updated frequently:

https://mega.nz/fold...6ufv4WSAvK00_EQ

Please, consider making this effort, because if you see how much stuff is lost here, you ‘ll understand that the loss will continue. The sad fact is that even in “Amy Pic Posting For Fun#2” most photos are pasted from other sources, and even those are lost.

Last but not least, I know that many posts here in the forum flop, so I won’t be disappointed if there isn’t any activity in the responses. But I will be delighted if at least one or two people share their research. Let’s do it!!!
  • Gorejuice, perrytm3, inmybed and 1 other like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users