7 replies to this topic

#1 whatisitaboutmen

whatisitaboutmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 May 2024 - 04:25 AM

it’s always those late nights when i can’t sleep i fall into an amy loophole. that loophole being hours of watching her live, interviews, documentaries, etc.

so in honor of my complete doom of an amy loophole, what’s your go-to video(s)?

here's one of mine: https://youtu.be/68P...M3q1tXJybtycMoy

• ivycherrywine, TakeTheBox03, yourshadowcoversme914 and 1 other like this

he can only hold her for so long, the lights are on but no one's home.

#2 CherryXOXO

CherryXOXO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 May 2024 - 05:23 AM

When I was a bit younger I'd watch this video a lot.

• yourshadowcoversme914 and whatisitaboutmen like this

#3 yourshadowcoversme914

yourshadowcoversme914

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 14 May 2024 - 01:31 PM

I always come back to this one:
https://youtu.be/OTp...Ipi9YCKiUKgObud
  • ivycherrywine and whatisitaboutmen like this

#4 pinkismyfavoritecrayon

pinkismyfavoritecrayon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 May 2024 - 05:48 PM

I honestly can't watch videos of her most times. I don't know why other than I get sad she isn't here anymore. So I have all of her music on loop through YouTube (including unreleased material), or Spotify.

• ivycherrywine, yourshadowcoversme914, CherryXOXO and 1 other like this

U2ehir.png   Fart-smell-it.gif

I think I was put on this Earth to make people laugh. Would have loved to make Amy laugh at least once.  :( 

:amy_tongue:

"If you don't throw yourself into something, you'll never know what you could have had." -AJW

#5 TakeTheBox03

TakeTheBox03

You Look Fit Tho!

• Moderators
  • 879 posts
  • LocationBirmingham, Alabama

Posted 14 May 2024 - 07:16 PM

sadly, my late night loopholes are trying to figure how she drank herself to death. I sadly watch the Belgrade performance to analyze how she was feeling (facial expressions,movements,posture,actions. etc.)

• ivycherrywine, CherryXOXO, Mi1mi and 2 others like this

I was hit by a car once on my bike, but I still rode home. - AJW

FUCK YOU DIDO!

#6 pinkismyfavoritecrayon

pinkismyfavoritecrayon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 15 May 2024 - 01:44 AM

sadly, my late night loopholes are trying to figure how she drank herself to death. I sadly watch the Belgrade performance to analyze how she was feeling (facial expressions,movements,posture,actions. etc.)

Tbh I think it was a mixture of factors.

Since the last thing she was seen doing was watching videos of herself, likely the Belgrade performance as well, she could have been overwhelmed by her own talent, she already hated her fame that it was inescapable, and led to her drinking even more (which she had been binging for about three days before her death) also a combination of isolation, and heartbreak. I'm pretty sure she and Reg broke up not too long before that (it's oddly sugarcoated, Tyler's word about she and Reg's relationship makes me think that didn't last long) and that could have been the trigger, it happened with Blake. Amy might have also realized how much of life she had wasted with substance abuse and her abusive marriage. 

Ok, recently I was also looking into how eating disorders such as bulimia and anorexia damage the body. Since she had been practically deficient in every nutrient near the time of her death because of her eating disorders, malnutrition could have also been what caused her to enter a downward spiral, clouding her common sense. Mix that with the stressors around her and you have a chaotic bout with depression. Not many mention this but bulimia could have damaged her mental health badly through the years. Not just that but also the drugs and alcohol. Her body was just in terrible shape before she died, a month before she slipped away her doctors said she shouldn't have been alive because her health was so poor. It's kind of amazing really I think anyone else would have died sooner.

• ivycherrywine, TakeTheBox03 and whatisitaboutmen like this

U2ehir.png   Fart-smell-it.gif

I think I was put on this Earth to make people laugh. Would have loved to make Amy laugh at least once.  :( 

:amy_tongue:

"If you don't throw yourself into something, you'll never know what you could have had." -AJW

#7 CherryXOXO

CherryXOXO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 15 May 2024 - 05:19 AM

I honestly can't watch videos of her most times. I don't know why other than I get sad she isn't here anymore. So I have all of her music on loop through YouTube (including unreleased material), or Spotify.

Same here. I try to be happy for her and enjoy being a fan, but that's hard when you know what happened behind the scenes. I watched everything as well, so there's nothing for me to rewatch.
  • ivycherrywine, TakeTheBox03, yourshadowcoversme914 and 3 others like this

#8 whatisitaboutmen

whatisitaboutmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 15 May 2024 - 01:51 PM

wow you’re strong. i avoid any belgrade clips/vids with a passion lol.
  • ivycherrywine, TakeTheBox03, yourshadowcoversme914 and 1 other like this

he can only hold her for so long, the lights are on but no one's home.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users