lindsay and amy would have to fight it out to see who is my favourite photoshop muse lol
![]()
If only we could really have all these things with it. That would be so cool.
A beehived baby Amy would be funny too.
Really though, there are so many things we could put into that book.. Photoshopped pictures of her (and Blake) that are wicked and jokes about tabloid articles for example.. like, we could print the hamster article and then have a section making fun of it. So she can see we don’t take the whole tab thing too seriously. Just a thought.. I would love to put a smile on her face, even if it was just for a few seconds.
yeah we could do a lot
we have the time, why not
we’ll have a good natter here over the next cpl of months see what we can come up with
im sure she’d love it
very thoughtful, Lee. maybe we could include some our more loving posts as well.
she will be 25 this year
a big one, well i think it is, thats like, a quater of a century
i have no idea how ive made it to 20 nearly, i always thought id be 15 forever, really i did lol
i never ever thought id be 18 and have everything that came with being of such an age, was a let down when i was 18
nothing had changed lol
so yeah, a scrap book of celebration and appreciation
we could all have a page each
who we are, a picture, fave songs, fave picture of her
a little message, why we love her, support, birthday wishes of course
That sounds lovely. I’ll be there by then, actually I’ll be celebrating my b-day while I’m there, it’s kind of sad to think about in a way.
you having a party tam?
ill bring the vodka for the rickstasy’s lol
A party? No I don’t think so unless you’re planning on throwing me one!
yeah, but its a surprise, so yanno, sssshhhhh
i might have to buy you a cake or summit
lol. you’re on a roll today!
a cake with a candle on
might even make it myself lol
Aww you’re too sweet! Well I’m off to bed…gotta think of what I’d like to give Amy. I have a feeling she is going to end up with a truck load of goodies!
lol goodnight tam, speak soon
let you know whats happening with F:D
Great idea.
And yes we have to make something that will make her smile. ![]()
Not forgetting the lady-wee!
Fab idea you guys!
Cannot wait to see how it all turns out to be
I think she’ll like getting something for her birthday from a group of nutty fans;)
Has anyone had thoughts about getting her something for her anniversary?
I know you give paper for the first year…a nice oragami perhaps?
her anniversary, i had thought about it, but seen as they ar not going to be able to be together
i thought maybe she’d not want to bring too much attention to it yanno
Rolling papers.