67 replies to this topic

#16 yougotmebad

yougotmebad

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 01:42 AM

Since a few months ago! lol. I remember hearing stronger than me somewhere back in the day. But I mostly remember her from all of the skinny-articles about her I read.
Posted Image

#17 Mags

Mags

Love is a fate resigned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts

Posted 16 March 2007 - 05:52 PM

since the brit awards

#18 Elecia

Elecia

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 12:29 AM

Since the first album.

#19 PerfectLie.

PerfectLie.

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 March 2007 - 03:52 PM

Since 'F.ck Me Pumps'.

#20 bondboffin

bondboffin

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 March 2007 - 03:46 PM

I must admit I've only recently jumped on the bandwagon. I liked "Rehab" but didn't think anything much of it. Then It must have been around the time of hearing she might be singing Bond 22. And then I saw her on Never Mind The Buzzcocks, from some videos on Youtube. What appealed to me the most was her personality, its very unique and vibrant. When I saw her sing "back to black" on the Brits are coming show I downloaded it, and a few other songs and loved them. Once she won the Brit Award I went out and brought Back To Black - that albumn has blown me away with it's brilliance.
[align=center]Posted Image[/align]

#21 Fankaloza

Fankaloza

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 07:05 PM

Well,since i got the new cd..sorry im not so long a fan^^.. anyway now i am..but i love her new cd..

#22 Cara

Cara

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 10:16 PM

Since 'Frank'....

#23 MissDiva

MissDiva

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 06:38 PM

Been a fan since she released her first album in 2003! its funny how people are only just starting to take notice of her properly. But 4 me i loved her from day one! I love everything about her her style and voice are so unique and its even better that she writes her own songs, proves how talented she really is!

#24 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 02 April 2007 - 01:17 AM

since the beginning of March '07. yupp, i'm a newbie.

#25 mivida

mivida

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 02:46 PM

I discovered Amy for myself not too long ago. Someone posted her video for "Rehab" on their Myspace and I really, really loved it straight away. So then I wanted to know more of her material - of course - and yeah, what can I say, here I am today :)

#26 Faysal

Faysal

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 09:58 AM

Hmm ... When I First So Rehab :) I Dnt Know Her Be4 And When I Buy Her Album I Listened 2 All The Songs Then I Started Being I Big Fan Of Her :)

#27 Jade

Jade

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 04:02 PM

I've been a fan for a couple of moths only

#28 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 08:35 AM

I'm not sure if I can call myself a fan yet. I got Back To Black a bit over 2 weeks ago and listened to it many times since. I had her songs on my mp3-player while I was on a 12 day trip and that was really all I had. I hadn't even seen any of her videos. When I got back from the trip, I've been spending a lot of time trying to find stuff about her and that's how I got to know her better.

#29 deesoulbabe

deesoulbabe

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 05:15 PM

It all depends on what being a fan means. I heard some of her songs on Smooth FM radio but didn't know who the artist was. That was about March 2006. Later in the year I heard rehab and recognised the voice. It was Rehab which made me find out more. Then by Christmas 2006, my husband bought me the BACK TO BLACK CD for Christmas. I loved it so much that I went out and bought FRANK Finally I have got tickets to see Amy in Liverpool in July 2007 and can't wait

#30 rainbow

rainbow

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 12:03 AM

I always vaguely like her, but since 'I'm no good' I really have started to like her music..
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users