• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Sutty

Sutty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 10:48 PM

I've been doing a couple of search's on different sites for dvd's that feature Amy's music videos, interviews or live performances. And the only 2 ive found so far are both brit awards dvd's. 1 is The Brit Awards 2004 which has "Take the box" and the other is Brits Hits 2007 that features "Rehab", which are both music videos i think. Just wondering if anyone knows of anymore?

#2 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 10:53 PM

I don't know of any, sorry. But they should definitely get some DVDs of Amy's gigs! They'd sell damn well and it's always nice for people who don't get to see her live. I s'pose they'll start something like this when she gets abit more famous.

#3 Sutty

Sutty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 11:01 PM

Yeh i can see them releasing dvd's of her gigs in the future. Jools holland has got enough dvds out i would of thought she would of been on 1 of them.

#4 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 12:06 AM

She is on one of the jools dvds! with 'stronger then me' (the performance is on youtube' I have a live gig dvd of her :) but its not official its from dutch tv! Its 45 minutes of material from 'Frank'

#5 Sutty

Sutty

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 01:05 AM

Thanks :thumbup:, they hav 1992 in brackets next to the title on amazon so abit confusing. Must be coz it features past peformances also.

#6 MissDiva

MissDiva

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 06:41 PM

i agree, i would be the first to buy a dvd of all of her gigs if i could! hope they do it soon!

#7 Faysal

Faysal

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2007 - 10:07 AM

I Want A Live DVD Of Amy

#8 pinkness

pinkness

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 12:30 PM

I would loooove to see a live dvd of Am at Bayswater..if you didn't watch the show, take a look on youtube, she's stunning amazin f**bulous lol AMY ROCKS LIVE

#9 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 01:54 PM

She is on 'the strat pack' dvd singing stronger then me! its an amazing performance!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users