5 replies to this topic

#1 mikeysb

mikeysb

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 06:13 PM

Just wanted to know if anyone could offer any tips for me - I'm going to the Sheperd's Bush concert on Friday and wondered what time I should get there to make sure I'm standing at the front. Anyone been to the Sheperd's Bush Empire before - what's it like? Are the concerts filling up quickly? What time is she due out?... And why is there no Stronger Than Me or In My Bed dammit?! lol

#2 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 07:28 PM

When I saw her at the Guild Hall I didn't get there until 8:00 and pretty much everyone else was already there but we still managed to get near the front, although we were standing at the side so wasn't as good as front row center. Kacas (another member on this forum) got there about 6pm (so around 2h 30m before the gig started) and he said him and his friend walked into an empty concert hall. It depends if you're willing to get their really early or not. If you are then I'd say maybe get there 30mins before whatever the time is on your ticket. When I went to see her Mr Hudson started at around 8:30 and were off at about 9:10/15 I think. Amy came on at about 9:25 and finished around 10:40. Hope that helps in some way. ;)

#3 MafiaGirl

MafiaGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 01:32 PM

Bush won't be open that early. Just give yourself at least an hour before the concert time - trust me especially as she is so popular - and they're sold out gigs (I am not going bte, I am so pissed!). The queue will be quite long. Stock up on some hot wings too! LOL. If you are really early you can wlak round the one way and then join the queue

#4 mikeysb

mikeysb

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 07:06 PM

Hey. Thanks a lot for the advice guys - can't wait!!! Only I'm I feel very ill right now, and somethings come up so the earliest time I can get there is 7.30ish - but that's still 2 hours before she's due so it should be okay. I just hope I can still make it to the front or near anyhow.  

#5 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 12:16 AM

i went to the liverpool gig a cpl weeks back, we gt there about 20-30 mins before doors opened and managed to get a front row spot (as you can see from my videos on youtube if you search 'pinkthing') just dnt gt there too late as the closer it gts to doors opening the closer to the back you'll end up
Posted Image
AmyAmyAmy - She So Good She Dangerous
★I Wanna Light You On Fire, Show You How Hot You Are★

#6 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 11:49 AM

If you want to you can post your YouTube videos on here. Just put the videos url inbetween the youtube tags... URL. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users