11 replies to this topic

#1 mothling

mothling

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 March 2007 - 10:44 PM

Anybody catch the Liverpool date? Amazing show, even if the ceiling was dripping sweat onto poor Amy's beehive! haha

#2 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 05 March 2007 - 08:51 PM

Tell us about it...

#3 Kajay

Kajay

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 21 March 2007 - 09:09 PM

Anybody catch the Liverpool date?

Amazing show, even if the ceiling was dripping sweat onto poor Amy's beehive! haha

Yes, I was there myself on that night, and did see something dripping on her from above on the stage, she kept looking up to see what it was. But you know what, the papers reported it as "Amy baffles fans" they said that fans said she was drunk because she kept stopping and looking up at the ceiling. The paper even reported it as the Brixton Academy gig, and not the Carling. Oh well, just goes to show how things get twisted, it like the chinese whisper thing!

Wasn't the atmosphere fantastic in there that night, we had a great night. We travelled up from North Wales, and stayed in a hotel, then travelled down to London the next morning on the train, to attend the Nigel Benn Tribute Gala Fundraising Night for boxer Gerald McClellan. We saw quite a few boxing heros of my husbands and some celebs, so all in all had a great weekend, with Amy being the start of it!

#4 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 02:32 PM

It was great, was there, in the front, right infront of her , loving every second of it, i swear she would pick out people and sing to them, or maybe i was just imagining it anyway, the atmosphere was heavy especially just before the encore when people were cheering, chanting and pushing forward - reminices- was a great intimate gig that really did show how AMAZING her and her music are, im hoping on going to see her again at Aintree race course fo rhe summerpops (thats if some lucky so and so's havent gt all the tickets) posted my videos from the night in this thread here, check 'em out, sound quality is great, http://www.amywineho...ead.php?tid=196

#5 Kajay

Kajay

No sweeter song, no heart so true

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:07 PM

Have just ordered tickets to see Amy at the Summer Pops at Aintree Pavillion, Liverpool on July 4th, can't wait. Was tempted to order VIP Tickets to get front seats, with access to VIP marquee, food and drink, but they were £158 each!!!! So settled for £24.50 tickets instead, we would have to stay in hotel as well that night so would be very expensive night! I wonder if Amy would be in the VIP marquee?

#6 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 07:49 PM

i got me some tickets for the summer pops too, but gladly its local so wont have to travel far, the site i gt mine from wdnt let me buy just 2 so i had to buy three, so have to find someone else to go or ebay it, if only i had been notified of when thy went on sale id of gotten me some front row tickets but had to settle for section F :( but anywho at least i get to see her again... woo

#7 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 05:57 PM

swear she would pick out people and sing to them, or maybe i was just imagining

Im glad Im not the only one that thought that! Everytime I have seen her! I have been at the front and I always thought......omg shes looking and singing straight to me!
It happened at the most recent gig in 'love is a losing game' I swear she was just singing to me! My friend noticed it aswell.

And I found my eyes welling up!

I didnt wanna say anything before though incase I sounded like a nut.

#8 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 08:34 PM

Kacas? You're a nut. ;)

#9 kacas

kacas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 09:01 PM

Shup Wino! lol You wouldnt kno anyway, you were to pissed outta your head to remember the gig! ILLEGALL knows what I mean.

#10 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 18 April 2007 - 09:05 PM

Yeh alright I may have been a little bit drunk but I think Amy would be the first person to agree with me when I say VODKA IS A BLESSING! :alcoholic:

#11 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 01:17 PM

kacas, sure i knw what you mean, its kinda surreal aint it, cos its Amy. Winehouse. looking at you, singing the songs you know

#12 kacas

kacas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 19 April 2007 - 06:02 PM

See! I was right! Illegall did know ! hehe I doubt she will do it when I next see her , at her 6000 peep gig!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users