3 replies to this topic

#1 dee34

dee34

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 04:41 PM

http://www.giantstep.net/news/547 Catch Amy Winehouse Stateside On TRL Posted by Jay Yee, Mar 05, 04:32 PM EST Amy Winehouse's "You Know I'm No Good" entered MTV's Total Request Live (TRL) today. In addition to local coverage, the premier signifies the commencement of her nationwide exposure via the giant media factory that is music television and playlisted radio. In other words, we can all heave a sigh of relief knowing that her voice will be reaching the masses, who will hopefully, in turn, come to love her as much as we do. Indeed if you don't know, you can act like you do by listening here and watching Amy here. In one week on the 12th, she'll make her first appearance on Letterman before heading off to SXSW, Coachella, Spaceland and finishing the rest of her American tour. Amy Winehouse's Show Dates: March 12th @ David Letterman March 13th @ Bowery Ballroom show March 15th @ Brush Sq BBQ & Universal Showcase at Eternal March 16th @ Island Records BBQ at Bourbon Rocks and Radio 2 Show at La Zona Rosa March 17th @ Yahoo Session at SXSW & Blender party March 19th @ Roxy show - LA March 20th @ Spaceland show - LA April 26th @ Popscene, San Francisco with The Klaxons, Kaiser Chiefs April 27th @ Coachella, Empire Polo Grounds, Indio, CA April 30th @ Fox Theatre, Boulder, CO May 2nd @ Varsity Theater, Minneapolis, MN May 3rd @ Schubas Theater, Chicago IL May 6th @ Theatre Of The Living Arts, Philadelphia, PA May 7th @ Paradise Rock Club, Boston, MA May 8th @ The Highline Ballroom, New York, NY May 9th @ The Highline Ballroom, New York, NY May 12th @ Mod Club, Toronto, ON May 13th @ Mod Club, Toronto, ON

#2 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 07 March 2007 - 07:56 PM

Thanks for posting those. I'll add them to the forums calendar. :)

#3 YiGO

YiGO

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 11 March 2007 - 05:13 PM

thanks for posting. Cant wait to see her on Letterman!

#4 moneymaker

moneymaker

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 07:58 PM

i'll be at the boston one yay....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users