10 replies to this topic

#1 hak

hak

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 March 2007 - 09:20 PM

does anyone know why the gig was cancelled? im so upset, my friend can't come for when its been rescheduled :sad: no email, no explanation, no apology - nothing. argh

#2 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 08:30 PM

This is posted on her MySpace blog...

Due to unforeseen circumstances Amy has had to cancel tonight's gig (Thurs 8th March) at the Shepherd's Bush Empire. We apologise to all the fans with tickets for the late notice in this unavoidable situation. The show has be re-scheduled for May 28th.

Apologies once again for the short notice.

and

Following last night's postponement, and once again owing to unforeseen circumstances, tonight's show at Shepherds Bush Empire has been postponed.

Last night's show has been re-scheduled for May 28th and tonight's show has been rescheduled for May 29th.

March 8th tickets will be valid for the May 28th show and March 9th tickets will be valid for the May 29th date.

Amy would like to apologise to her fans. She hasn't taken these decisions lightly and hopes that her fans will understand.

I wonder what the "unforeseen circumstances" were?

#3 CKSI

CKSI

I said, "No, No, No"

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 08:49 PM

Aparently she's ill :dead:

According to PopJustice:

Amy Winehouse cancelled a recent gig due to illness, although she'd been spotted buying booze. RED WINE CAN BE VERY MEDICINAL YOU KNOW.

What a witty bunch :rolleyes:

#4 LilPD

LilPD

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2007 - 11:03 PM

She broke up with the bf. http://perezhilton.com/ Scroll down a bit. There's even a pic of her buyin' her booze. Poor thing...I hope this doesn't ruin the good thing she had going.

#5 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 10 March 2007 - 11:44 AM

Just found this...

http://www.entertain...m/news?id=29042

Amy was photographed by thisislondon.co.uk in the wine section of a Camden supermarket at 11 am.

And it doesn't end there; Entertainmentwise.com can exclusively reveal that instead of preparing for the sold out gig Amy spent the day in an east end boozer, where she knocked back drink after drink.

A source exclusively reveals: “She was in there until 5pm wasted, you would never have guessed she was playing a gig that night.”

Well it turns out she didn’t end up making it; and the venue was forced to state the gig had been rescheduled “due to unforeseen circumstances” leaving around 2,500 fans disappointed, including Sir Elton John.

Maybe it's time to stop saying 'no no no' to rehab Amy...

She broke up with the bf.

Aw poor Amy. Do we know why? I thought they looked so happy together.

#6 ILLEGALL

ILLEGALL

ergo sum of illuminati

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 03:05 PM

just found out the support act for these rescheduled gigs will not be Mr Hudson and the Library, but a lil girl called Remi Nicole, im lovin her right now, shes got a myspace with some tracks up so check her out

#7 Blasphemous_Boy

Blasphemous_Boy

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 April 2007 - 11:11 PM

I tryed to get tickets but they all sold out to fast and the ones on ebay are all so dear. I hope all of you who do have tickets can go to the new date and enjoy it shes amazing :) love.freedom.glamour xBBx

#8 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:05 PM

Thanks to sarahbol I can upload pictures easy, so these are some ones of the 29th May show.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 04:24 AM

Thanks to sarahbol I can upload pictures easy

Huh? What did I do ?

#10 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 10:53 AM

Huh? What did I do ?

Nothing mega just gave the the link for an easy place.
I have tried to do it before, but never quite made it, and I have NO PATIENCE for things like that, that imageshack place is well easy!

#11 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 02:26 PM

Nothing mega just gave the the link for an easy place.
I have tried to do it before, but never quite made it, and I have NO PATIENCE for things like that, that imageshack place is well easy!

That must have been someone else 'cause I've never even used imageshack ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users