20 replies to this topic

#1 aithien

aithien

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 05:35 AM

I listened to her CD a few times, and I was really impressed. I was already going to to do a cover of " Back to Black", at some point, because it's an awesome song. As I started reading the lyrics in more detail and listening to the album closer I realized something awful. She is that drunk bitch that has fucked me over, time and time again. With her false, primitive logic and assanine reasonings for why it's okay to break men's hearts over stupid shit like booze and drugs. I'm that guy in this song. I'm totally the guy that attracts women like this. Hot, soulful women that could could truly give a fuck less about me, and would rather right songs about me after the fact rather than just talk to me, and be real with me at the time. I gaurantee you this guy left her, BECAUSE SHE WASN'T THERE AT NIGHT. He probably left her because he couldn't take it anymore. He probably left her and went back to his old girlfriend because he couldn't stand waking up one more night in an empty bed with his girl drunk in a bar making a fool of herself. I've done the same as him. So as I started going over the cover in my head and how I was going to change the riffs and make them my own, it just happened that I wrote my own song which, in some ways, is the male response to the song "Back to Black". No, not sort of, it's a huge FUCK YOU to every drunk self righteous bitch that has fucked over every sweet guy in existence. If you don't like it, go fuck yourself, because you are probably one of these self absorbed women yourself and I have no sympathy for you. http://www.myspace.com/aithien The song is called "Dark Ship" and plays when you go to my profile in myspace. If you are interested I will post a higher quality mp3. Do I sound bitter? It's because I am.

#2 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 11:44 AM

So you're a twat guy who cheats on women and then when that woman writes a song about you you can't take it?? You're BLAKE! Not literally ofcourse but I don't think you'll get any sympathy on this forum as we all think Blake's an idiot. Amy has admitted that she's a drunk bitch at times and that she must be a hard girlfriend to have but we all love her. So please, FUCK OFF. Thanks. :)

#3 PabloD

PabloD

We bathe under blue light

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 11:58 AM

LMFAO!!!!!! Sorry but you deserve a big fat one! You should think twice about who you choose as a girlfriend I guess. Perharps the problem is you attracting problematic girls like that don't you think? I guess you're trying to look for trouble (unconsciously I hope) to make yourself the victim of your own crime.Victimism sucks! OH! And try not to get with (if you can choose) those skanky drunkass girls at bars so you'll have a bigger chance of her not being the alcoholic bitch you hate so much. I liked the song thou! The production is neat.

#4 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 12:41 PM

Listened to your song and it's good but I'm not really into that kinda music.

#5 good*freakin*times

good*freakin*times

My alcoholic logic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 07:52 PM

wow. you're a fucking idiot. you post your song on an Amy Winehouse forum dissing her and asking for our opinions on your song. but you said "If you don't like it, go fuck yourself, because you are probably one of these self absorbed women yourself and I have no sympathy for you." so we should only share our opinions if they're positive? and if we don't like it then we're slef absorbed? fuck you, you bitter dumbass.

#6 baddarc

baddarc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 07 April 2007 - 08:35 PM

yes yes we get it your a victim....what do you want a fucking cookie. Amy Winehouse is truthful in her confessions in her songs, she grows from her bad relationships. Your just mopping around insulting people and expect us to join your myspace account as your best friends? You want us to all say "aww" simultaniously, ID RATHER GET CAT AIDS THANKS!

#7 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 11:48 AM

LOL well said, both of you!

#8 Holy Testicle

Holy Testicle

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 03:45 PM

I listened to her CD a few times, and I was really impressed. I was already going to to do a cover of " Back to Black", at some point,  because it's an awesome song. As I started reading the lyrics in more detail and listening to the album closer I realized something awful. She is that drunk bitch that has fucked me over, time and time again. With her false, primitive logic and assanine reasonings for why it's okay to break men's hearts over stupid shit like booze and drugs.

I'm that guy in this song. I'm totally the guy that attracts women like this. Hot, soulful women that could could truly give a fuck less about me, and would rather right songs about me after the fact rather than just talk to me, and be real with me at the time. I gaurantee you this guy left her, BECAUSE SHE WASN'T THERE AT NIGHT. He probably left her because he couldn't take it anymore. He probably left her and went back to his old girlfriend because he couldn't stand waking up one more night in an empty bed with his girl drunk in a bar making a fool of herself. I've done the same as him.

So as I started going over the cover in my head and how I was going to change the riffs and make them my own, it just happened that I wrote my own song which, in some ways, is the male response to the song "Back to Black". No, not sort of, it's a huge FUCK YOU to every drunk self righteous bitch that has fucked over every sweet guy in existence.

If you don't like it, go fuck yourself, because you are probably one of these self absorbed women yourself and I have no sympathy for you.

http://www.myspace.com/aithien

The song is called "Dark Ship" and plays when you go to my profile in myspace. If you are interested I will post a higher quality mp3.

Do I sound bitter? It's because I am.

DUDE, FUCK OFF. YOURE OBVIOUSLY A DICK. :taunt:

#9 Zaspanka

Zaspanka

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 11:19 AM

ah the things we say ;)

#10 Wino

Wino

Shuffle A Dream

• Founders
  • 4,341 posts

Posted 09 April 2007 - 06:24 PM

Ah the TRUE things we say. I mean seriously, why join a FAN forum for someone when all you want to do is slag them off?? I've never understood why people do that? Boredom maybe.

#11 kylakoolie

kylakoolie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 11:35 AM

You seriously need to get a life - Go to The Samaritans Forum if you want some sympathy, you'll get bugger all here

#12 baddarc

baddarc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 05:07 PM

You seriously need to get a life - Go to The Samaritans Forum if you want some sympathy, you'll get bugger all here

Amen To That

#13 MafiaGirl

MafiaGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 April 2007 - 06:59 PM

someone has too much time on their hands............

#14 amyforeva

amyforeva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 April 2007 - 02:54 PM

yes yes we get it your a victim....what do you want a fucking cookie. Amy Winehouse is truthful in her confessions in her songs, she grows from her bad relationships. Your just mopping around insulting people and expect us to join your myspace account as your best friends? You want us to all say "aww" simultaniously, ID RATHER GET CAT AIDS THANKS!

Lmao At the Cat Aids Thing lol Amy And Her Way With Words lol

#15 playswfire

playswfire

Noob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 02:41 AM

I freakin love you guys!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users