92 replies to this topic

#1 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

my tears dry on their own

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 07:48 PM

is anyone going to the NIA in birmingham in november. i have no one to go with, does anyone wanna meet me??? x

#2 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:41 AM

Me, maybe. Depends on when it is and if I can.

#3 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 02:57 PM

cool its november 14th. =]

#4 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 05:44 PM

Alright I'll have to have a look at this. I've never been in Birmingham before - don't even know where in the UK it is - and the one time that i've been in England was many years ago so I don't really remember much of it (I do remember we went to McDonalds lol). So yeah I need to try and figure out how to get there and such. Oh and the most important thing: are there still tickets available? Edit: ok at this point it looks like they still have tickets.

#5 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 05:59 PM

yer i bought standing, so there should be some standing left and then you can come stand with me and my mum =D it would be so cool if you can come =]

#6 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:29 PM

I'm REALLY, REALLY mad right now. I just talked with my parents about that I would like to go and see Amy in England and that someone was looking for someone to go with. And my dad said I can't go! Not just to this particular gig, I just can't go to England at all. It's so unfair. Yesterday he gave me all this hope and he really sounded like it was fine, my mom said it was fine but now she's like "you're dad is the boss" and oh! I'm so so mad. My dad said I can only go if I go in group, but I don't know anyone here. How can he do this to me? One day he's giving me all this hope and I'm so happy about it, and the next day.. bang. He said "Amy will come here too I guess" and yes, she will and I have tickets. But that's not what this is about. And now it looks like I won't even be able to go with a fellow fan to the gig here... OH! I'm feeling dizzy because I'm so mad and upset. It's not fair. Why can't he understand how important this is to me? :( Sorry, just had to let that out. So I guess I can't come with you. And yeah I know I'm overreacting. EDIT: Just don't mind this rant. Point is: Sorry Sammy, I can't come.

#7 Byron

Byron

I do a 180

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:34 PM

I'm REALLY, REALLY mad right now.
I just talked about that I would like to go and see Amy in England and that someone was looking for someone to go with. And my dad said I can't go! Not just to this particular gig, I just can't go to England at all. It's so unfair. Yesterday he gave me all this hope and he really sounded like it was fine, my mom said it was fine but now she's like "you're dad is the boos" and oh! I'm so so mad.
My dad said I can only go if I go in group, but I don't know anyone here.
How can he do this to me? One day he's giving me all this hope and I'm so happy about it, and the next day.. bang.
He said "Amy will come here too I guess" and yes, she will and I have tickets. But that's not what this is about. And now it looks like I won't even be able to go with a fellow fan to the gig here... OH!

:(

Sorry, just had to let that out. So I guess I can't come with you.

Its quite a big thing for you (someone, young girl) to go of to a different country on their own, the world seems to be getting harsher day by day, so I guess they are just worried!
As for the Belguim gig, Im trying, however I cant promise, and I dont know if I will get in for free for sure.
It would also be awful if I travled to a different country and god forbid she cancelled.

#8 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:41 PM

Yeah, I know. It's just the fact that he gave me this hope, I was so excited about the chance of seeing Amy more, and then now all of the sudden it's out of the question. I do see why they wouldn't let me go, and I know I'm overreacting. Sorry. Now I'm mad at myself too for making such a big deal of this and letting myself believe that they would let me in the first place.

#9 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 09:48 PM

argh man, you would have been going in a group me my mum and you. but its ok. dont worry about it, i mean it is a long way to travel and everything, but im sure you will get to come here another time. anyway ill speak to you when you have your internet back up. im sad you cant go with us, but youll get to see her where you are and ill see her here. dont really know what else to say . take care xx

#10 sarahbol

sarahbol

I died a hundred times.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 28 July 2007 - 07:43 AM

Yes but I guess my dad meant travelling in group. Hopefully Amy will continue making music and doing gigs so i can see her there one time in the future... (As you can see I still have internet right now but I don't know for how long)

#11 bondboffin

bondboffin

Noob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 05:02 PM

im going!!! born and bred in Brum, but going to Southmapton Uni in September, so travelling back home to come and see Amy. I'm so glad she's doing another gig up here, I was only just becoming a big fan at the start of 07, by which time she'd sold out at the Academy, so glad she came back again :D I love Amy, I'm just nagging my mate to come and see her with me or I'm on me todd

#12 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 10:15 PM

wicked see you up there lol im so excited its going to be my first. ive loved her since the beggining of this year too =]

#13 kacas

kacas

What Kind Of Fuckery Is This?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 11:18 PM

I moved from Southampton to staffordshire for uni! ands have booked for the NIA!!! 4TH OR 5TH TIME!!! i seeing her :) I forget how many times i seen her

#14 -Sammy-

-Sammy-

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 11:21 PM

ah wow wicked this is my first time im so excited =D its going to be amazing

#15 doughnout peach

doughnout peach

Amy, Amy, Amy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 24 September 2007 - 11:28 AM

right now reading your comments I'm frustrated. You are so lucky!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users